Survivor Palau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivor Palau

Hey gals, I cant find a thread on survivor, only all stars. If this is repeated, just merge with the all stars.

Watched the show tonight. I'm a huge fan of survivor.

This is one season with hunks to watch out for, well...I'm quite disappointed though. Was surprised to see that Jonathan was the first to leave without being voted out.

yeah this season seems promising, lot of hot guys i think jonathan was not chosen because of the guy in pink? i like the tall guy who won immunity

Comment

i watch it for the breath taking scenery. Palau's one of the places i wanted to visit in my lifetime. My SO's been there but without me. Argh!!??

Comment

charms, you mean Ian? He looks kind of nerdy to me with specs.

I like the more seasoned Tom, the rest are too early to tell, must watch more episodes then.

Palau is such a snorkeling paradise!

Comment

wow it looks great! now i want to go there too. lol

haha I never did know about Palau before. is this a popular snorkelling destination?erm, where is this anyway? close too...?

Comment

close to Micronesia and Guam. I love the islands, looks like tortoise shell!

Comment

Originally posted by charms
              i like the tall guy who won immunity
              I like him too. He's a dolphin trainer. How cool is that?

Comment

I like Tom (i think that's his name)!! The one who's a bit middle aged, grey hair, firefighter.... Think he's quite But u never know. Initially I also thought Jolanda was quite good, until she became quite irritating, and worse still, made the stupid mistake of carryin the heavier items!

ANyway, this survivor looks promising, and i really hope it is unlike last season's one which was quite a snore fest.

PS:Gink, u seem to be watching all the reality shows!!

Comment

Im a fan of survivor, I agree with you that last season is quite a snore feast.

OT: I am looking forward to Amazing race new season because of yes, amber and rob. As for the rest of the reality shows, I love ANTM, the apprentice and the simple life.

Comment

i have a feeling that those two voted out during the first 10 mins of the game would make a return! or at least, i hope so! jonathan (i think that's his name) is so so so so hot.

Comment

yup Ian, he is so geeky so cute! babydoll, i agree with you, i think those two will come back! well actually i only hope jonathan will be back, he looked so bummed about not being chosen, the other woman, woh frankly she irritates me with her singing

Comment

haha.. yeah.. she's a little too hyper for a woman her age!

Comment

Is it just me or is Jeff Probst still cute after so many seasons!! I really like his dimples! Ooh, for those who watched last season's survivor, do you know he hooked up with Julie after the show? They're still together apparently, quite a huge age gap though!

Comment

WHAT?! Jeff Probst is with Julie Berry?! Where did you get that information from?? :wow:

Comment

yup. was quite annoyed watching her sing.

Comment

Working...
                              X