Mediacorp TV 8 - You are the one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mediacorp TV 8 - You are the one

Mods, not sure where to put this.. under entertainment or clothing section?

Has anyone seen this show? What made me wanna watch this show was mostly to see the girls, Nnadia and Rui En, the way they dress up. Noticed since the first episode, they have really nice wardrobe!

Nnadia's wardrobe consists of really chic working clothes with nice accessories and really to-die-for jackets! Not those really plain working jackets but real chic and fashionable!

As for Rui En, her clothes are a mixture of sexiness and feminine! Usually, when her top is sexy( which is abit unrealisitc to wear to work) they would pair it with a nice flowy skirts..

Really do look forward to it daily, just to see what they wear and drool over their slim bodies

I love this show!! My favourite sister is that Meiman, but the three of them are really colourful! And so damn funny! But i just don't dig Christopher Lee attempting to speak English in this show. It is SO not him!

Comment

lol! hi-5 for christopher lee's english... tried to sound like a banana but u can tell, he has no accent at all, unlike Wong Li Lin's hb.. So corny!

Comment

i love Nnadia, she is so pretty, especially her big eyes! Chew Chor Meng's character is so detestable its amusing

Comment

i seldom watch channel 8's drama anymore,but i really like this show so far!two thumbs up

Comment

i agreed. the drama is amusing.

Comment

I love Nnadia too! She is already in her 30s yet she has glowing and fair complexion!

I wonder what is her secret to youthfulness. I heard she had publise a beauty book written by herself some time back right?

Comment

Heh, what I can't believe is that she used to date Radio DJ Dasmond Koh!

Comment

I can't believe that either..

Comment

maybe a publicity gimmick to gain popularity?

Comment

If I were her,I think I would choose someone better than desmond koh to create a publicity gimmick

Comment

i must agree i love their wardrobe! Especially Ruien's! Was not a fan of hers, but since this show started, I've been chasing cos i love their style!

and nndai is ! and i cannot believe how jaclyn tay have managed to bcome so . girls must really take care of themselves and dress up!

Comment

The more I watch this show, the more I like it! It is just soooo funny and the characters are all so endearing....well, except for Terrence Cao IMO, i think he's one of the more boring characters around! But i like "Shi Leimen" and "Shi Ximen"!! They are sooo funny! and not to mention Pat Mok! Can't wait for it later!

Comment

i find Nnadia's acting is very natural!!! very very natural!

the china guy tonight is very funny character as well!

Comment

I like Nadia and rui en's clothing and makeup.

Nadia's tonight clothing is
                              But i find that in the beginning of the show, her acting abit over, when she cant speak her chinese lines well.

I cant stand the guy's super loud laughters

Comment

Working...
                              X