Chase - Coming soon on 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chase - Coming soon on 5

Linda L i a o's hot, isn't she? Utt was so blah in that ghost stories stint. Eye candy, still

what's the show about,gal?

Comment

Tried to search for the link to the show but no luck, Ange. According to the teaser trailers, Utt was rejected by Linda 10 years ago in school. Picture a hansome nerd being told off (Utt did the same get-up in some of his MTV shows). Linda was a meanie - as young meanie girls would be. Told him to come back for her 10 years later. Anyways. Nerd grows up to be metrosexual 10 years after and Linda wants him now, not knowing that he's the chap she'd rejected back then.

Comment

Is Linda L I A O a Taiwanese? Or American born chinese?

Comment

Good question. But I don't have the answer She sure sounds like an ABC. I missed watching her in that Guinness Stout show hosted by Kui Jen and Belinda Lee.

Comment

Isnt she a singer too? I agree Utt is such a eye candy! I think he kind of looks better with longer hair?

Comment

ohhh...sounds interesting!

Met Utt for something I was doing for MTV, he looks better on screen and print then in person Was shocked that he's so,so fair in person.Still a pretty boy nevertheless

Comment

I think so too.
                Maybe its the height (or lack thereof) that's disappointing, but mesmerising eyes nonetheless!

Comment

Linda is a Taiwanese! It's just that she studies in Canada!
                  ----> The pretty lass, who attended high school in Canada and is fluent in English, Mandarin and the Taiwanese dialect Taiyu~

Yupps! She's pretty! & Utt is HOT! He's just a cuteeeeee next door boy!

Comment

I find Linda pretty too! She is hosting MTV style in one of the SCV channel and I always try to catch the show very interesting teach women how to style.

Comment

The show looks so romantic and she looks really pretty! Utt is so cute! oh my god. cant wait for it to start screening..

Comment

Utt's around 30 right? But he looks young. He's married too right? But he's still cuteeeeeee...

Comment

I have a weakness for Utt. Just saw the teaser trailer this morning at home. Will be tuning in whenever I'm at home. Can't wait!

Comment

yupz, marked the date on my calendar too, Utt looks sooo cute! gosh, those eyes of his. I've heard Linda ****'s song before though, did't think too much of it, but I must admit that she's a cute lass...

Comment

Ya, linda's song is ok only.. not really those fantastic type.. I'm keen to see her acting though.. =) Her english accent seems great! Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                              X