Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Singapore celebrity (check last post for new thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore celebrity (check last post for new thread)

Anyone reads 8 Days? 2 weeks ago there was a rumour in it saying an actress broke up with her bf because the bf actually told a mutual friend that Fiona Xie is hotter than his actress gf

Anyone knows who the actress is?

Originally posted by llucidity
    Well I thought she was pretty brave to keep her son. I wouldn't have the guts to if I were pregnant at 17. But one thing that made me was what she said about how she felt when she found she was preggers. She claimed she was very excited, called all her friends and went out straightaway to get maternity clothes, books on pregnancy etc. That sounded like a lot of shittalk to me
    Rubbish! This bimbo is just out to grab all the attention she can get .. shame!

Comment

my colleague told me wong lilin is really rude. when my colleague play with lilin's baby, she simply gave her a very stern glance and behave as though my colleague owe her a living.

Comment

All along I thought Wong Lilin was the arrogant type. Haa.

Comment

wong lilin to me is attitude

Comment

but shes very pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by cherie
              Anyone reads 8 Days? 2 weeks ago there was a rumour in it saying an actress broke up with her bf because the bf actually told a mutual friend that Fiona Xie is hotter than his actress gf

Anyone knows who the actress is?
              im also interested to know whos the actress! but if im that actress, i will really be very upset!

Comment

Originally posted by berryvine
                im also interested to know whos the actress! but if im that actress, i will really be very upset!

but to begin with, there aint many pretty actresses in MediaCorp anyway?

Comment

dont u all think that fiona xie looks different on the new cover with alex to? it looks like she did some plastic surgery. is it her eyes or the bridge of her nose? she and the famous blogger dawn looks so similar now! its the eyes area... have the caucassian look
                  Last edited by Boatgal; 07-01-2006, 11:31 AM.

Comment

8 Days is such a teaser. They always posted those rumours and seriously nobody can ever speculate just who they're referring to until the same big mouths spread it far and wide enough to the public.

Wong Li-Lin is preggie again and she looks bloody hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Boatgal
                      dont u all think that fiona xie looks different on the new cover with alex to? it looks like she did some plastic surgery. is it her eyes or the bridge of her nose? she and the famous blogger dawn looks so similar now! its the eyes area... have the caucassian look
                      Could it be her double eye lids?

Comment

i think is her mouth, looks bigger than usual. lol

Comment

The beauty of photography and photoshop...

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
                            Wong Li-Lin is preggie again and she looks bloody hot.
                            I totally agree.. She is one hot mum!!

Comment

I saw fiona xie recently and she's so hot! good figure too! I dont know if she's plastic surgery though. But she definitely seems much more natural than that dawn yeo. Moreover, tt dawn looks so weird in real life. SO i think fiona should be natural???

Comment

Working...
                              X