Upcoming events in Singapore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming events in Singapore!

I've always been interested in concerts, exhibitions, plays etc etc.
    and I thought it would be useful for us to post upcoming events in Singapore here so all cotters will know

these few caught my eye

24 Mar 2005
    to
    3 Apr 2005 Singapore Fashion Festival 2005
    Singapore Fashion Festival is one of the many Uniquely Singapore events by Singapore Tourism Board. It is the first regional consumer-focussed fashion event where Spring/Summer collections are made directly available from the catwalk to consumers. Since its inception in 2001, the Singapore Fashion Festival has become one of Asia?s key fashion events

25 March 2005
    10am to 10pm The Indian Fair
    The colours, tastes, sounds and the touch of India? all under one roof, come 25th March.
    A myriad number of stalls selling authentic Indian sarees, handicrafts, jewelery, holistic products, free Yoga workshops, uniquely Indian culinary delights, competitions and captivating Indian dances & performances are just some of the activities that the guests will enjoy.

for more infomation, go to the singapore tourism website :deal:

does anyone know wherelse I can get such infomation other than the tourism website? thanks!

I saw this writeup in Cleo April. It's about this play called "Boeing Boeing". It sounds really good and i feel like watching it too. IT's held in April and details can be gotten from sistic.

Comment

The Broadway musical "The Sound of Music" for Broadway lovers.
      From April 8-30th.
      Check out Sistic website for more details.

Comment

Hee, I don't think this question belongs to this post, but was just wondering if any ladies has got any idea.

I was wondering if Jacky Cheng's musical 'Snow Wolf Lake' will be coming to SG. I know it was staged in SG few years back, but I missed it 'cause was only a student then, so no money for such luxury.

Was doing a search the other day, and realise it was staged in Beijing not long ago. And I heard from a friend (can't remember who... argh! ) that the musical will be staging in SG.

Any ladies has any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by allie
          I saw this writeup in Cleo April. It's about this play called "Boeing Boeing". It sounds really good and i feel like watching it too. IT's held in April and details can be gotten from sistic.
          They casted this 3 years back and I loved it! It's officially the most hilarious play I've ever watched. You WON'T regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by grace
            They casted this 3 years back and I loved it! It's officially the most hilarious play I've ever watched. You WON'T regret it.
            Really? I really wanna watch it! Think it should be a good show

Comment

yeah, boeing boeing sounds good too.

am planning to get the tics. so they have sistic outlet at suntec?

Comment

you can book your tickets online at the sistic website. AFIK, sistic outlets can be found at Wisma, Raffles City, Tampines Mall, Alliance Francaise and possibly Victoria Theatre. for more info, do log onto the sistic website.

Comment

are there any extra charges if we book thru phone? i won't like to do it online 'coz i'd have to pay more.

n if i book thru phone, how is the payment made?

Comment

Boeing Boeing is very very good! Don't miss it! It was completely SOLD OUT 3 years ago!

Comment

i am going for the montreal jazz dance at esplanade this weekend too.

anyone else going?
                      but i bought the cheapest tics, hope it won't be too bad...

Comment

june - dec 2005

How about Quidam and Dim Sum Dollies for the next half of year?

anybody going?

Comment

I was told by a friend that John Pizzarelli would be coming to Singapore for a concert on 31st July Anyone going?

http://www.sistic.com.sg/SOPApp/SOPP...YKSCKT5vAzsJFM

Comment

there's a new show about the dim sum dollies again! I think it's called "Dim sum dollies - Singapore's most wanted" IT looks really nice! Feel like catching it! Anyway, it is playing in august i think....

Comment

Originally posted by gin_c_2000
                              Hee, I don't think this question belongs to this post, but was just wondering if any ladies has got any idea.

I was wondering if Jacky Cheng's musical 'Snow Wolf Lake' will be coming to SG. I know it was staged in SG few years back, but I missed it 'cause was only a student then, so no money for such luxury.

Was doing a search the other day, and realise it was staged in Beijing not long ago. And I heard from a friend (can't remember who... argh! ) that the musical will be staging in SG.

Any ladies has any ideas?
                              I look forward to it too, indeed the musical is coming to town in Sept but read from recent Today paper that Jacky Cheung may not be taking part in it. He has other events like Hong Kong Disney opening & another play in December (not sure where).

Comment

Working...
                              X