Jon Jonsson is in town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Jonsson is in town

Wondering how many of u gals here have heard about this really gorgeous hot male model who won Bravo's manhunt. My friend who's crazy about him kept raving about him. Especially now he's in singapore.

Here's a link to find out more. Enjoy.

He is so gorgeous! And that body!

I really like him on Manhunt cos he seemed like a geniune nice guy.

Comment

Yeah, that's what my friend says. Although he's like so gorgeous and won the manhunt, he don't seem to have the typical airs of models, rather down to earth. In fact he has a personal blog (don't think I should post it here), and according to my friend, he's like pretty intellectual too, talks about politics and stuff. Not your typical himbo

Comment

yes my friend saw him and he even stopped to talk to my friend, how sweet is that? anyway all my friends are crazy over him now, they are planning to stalk him down on friday haha apparantly he is doing a photoshoot with some magazine that day..

Comment

Haha wow your friend is really lucky to have met him and even spoken to him in person. Not that I'm envious. My friend who lives quite near him had been hoping (almost pining )to see him since the past few weeks he was here. Looks like she has exhausted her chances of bumping into him as she went back to Indo already.

Comment

ohh..he's so hot!

Comment

he's hot! hoping with all my might that we'll bump into him while he's still in singapore.

Comment

Definitely hot!
                I was rooting for him all the way on Manhunt cos he was so sexy but he didn't seem to know it! Plus that charming shyness... aww!

Keeping my radar out, I hope I bump into him!

Comment

Hey girls, just heard that there are some magazines in SG that featured JJ. If you know of any, pls let me know! My friend who's now stuck in Indo desperately wants one, and asked me for help. hehe. Better still, if there's posters of him in the magazines

Comment

I think Straits Times Urban featured him last week.

Comment

I *think* I saw this model modelling for Bridal Veil Bridal Couture 2005/2006 last Friday at The Oriental. He is gorgeous and cute.

Comment

he's a hottie!
                        where can we find him?
                        haha..

Comment

I read that he likes Sentosa. So maybe he hangs out there?

Comment

my friend claims he knows where jon stays! at some condo apparantly, darn cant remember the name..

Comment

Think it's Chancery Court...? whooopz (no one start stalking him pls) Dunno how long more he will be here though.

Hey charms, perhaps u knew my indo friend? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X