Jazz events in SG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazz events in SG

anyone know whether there's stil this free jazz concert in a park at bontanical gardens?

i went to one a few yrs back n simply love it.

can anyone help??

Yup. it's still there..

Saw it on ST under outdoor section. It's on Sunday 7pm. However, not sure if it's every sunday though..

Hths..

Comment

Originally posted by cherie
      Yup. it's still there..

Saw it on ST under outdoor section. It's on Sunday 7pm. However, not sure if it's every sunday though..

Hths..
      which ST? as in the sunday times? just this week?

thanx for ur help!

Comment

My pleasure..

Daily ST. Life section. Under LifeEvents, next to LifeTV (for tv programmes schedule). They have diff topic each day. Some days are art. Some days are food. The one i saw is under outdoor iirc.

Saw it couple of weeks ago.. coz i don't always check out that section.

Comment

Jazz by the Beach

Just to highlight to fellow chillout jazz lovers..

There is a weekly Saturday evening jazz event at Sentosa Siloso Beach! Really nice to go sit there by the beach and listen to jazz tunes sipping a cocktail from the beach bar with the sea wind in your hair.
          It's on for the month of March only! Every Saturday, 6pm onwards! It's free, just pay for entrance into the island.

Looking forward to the performance on the 26th, its' Latin jazz that week! Oooh,

Comment

OoOoh really?? Guess I'm really missing out on what's happening and all that. Thanks for the info, I simply lurrvve jazzz By the beach somemore.. Anyone interested to go down together? Let me know yea...

Geekchic, can u post a link about this event or something? Just wanna find out more. Thks!

Comment

Oh gosh Daphne, you got me really interested. This came at the perfect time. thanks!

Comment

Sounds lovely! Would love to make a trip this weekend if I am free

Comment

Yup this week and next week are the only ones left I think. If I can afford the time, I wanna go for both as I'm interested in both genres.

Anyway, found out more details from here

Comment

http://www.sentosa.com.sg/events_pro...nts_jazz05.htm

Comment

jazz by the beach is coming back again ~ folks enjoy!

Comment

when is it? i missed the previous weeks and am so regretting it...

Comment

july 2 - 30, every saturday

Comment

That sounded really cool. What kind jazz do they play? Bossa Nova?

Comment

Does anyone have the link to the line-up of bands for July?

Comment

Working...
                              X