Yu Ke Xin VS Andy Lau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yu Ke Xin VS Andy Lau

Did anybody watch SCV channel 54 earlier? I almost puke when I heard this lady ( I don't know who the heck she is) :puke: publishing a book on her and Andy Lau previous romance. I mean, god, even if they were together, it happen so so so many years ago, Andy was only a 21 yrs old lad, what's the point of publishing a book now? I told SO that it must be that she is not famous and she wanna stir up trouble so that people will start taking notice of her? Seriously, I don't know who she is and I have never ever seen her before.

I really couldn't take it when the host even got an 'Andy Lau' to come onto stage and gave her a bouquet of flowers, and ask if Andy will ever to ask her to go back to him, will she agree. Even before she gave an answer, I told SO that she definitely will not agree so that she can 'hao xia tai' (save face). True enough, she rejected. I just feel that it's a very one sided thing, and I feel that Andy will not even bother about her now. Goodness, he was only an immature 21yr old guy who haven't seen enough of the world and thought that was love. Anyway, she is so b*tch, can't stand her face and lucky that Andy Lau didn't last with her, if not he'll regret now.

Even got her best friend and mother to come on the show and said how much she had suffered for the past 20 years. Aiyo, please, they also know how to say 20 years, why does she still wanna be so 'boliao' (nothing better to do) and write a book about what happen in the past, I am definitely not interested to know her story, I am very sure he was still a navie guy at that time. I would be more interested to know more about him and others than to know about her. What I can't stand was that she act till like for the past 20 years, there were many reports about her and Andy PAST romance and she was very disturbed by it. :roll:

aiyo.. this woman appeared out of nowhere about a year ago (splashed over HK tabloid). she even wrote about AL's 1st taste of the forbidden fruit :roll:

Comment

Who the heck is she man? See her face makes my blood boil. AL couldn't even be bothered about her, if he did, he would have step out to say something, maybe he wasn't affected by her at all. Could it be she has no money, not famous and no guys want her that why she step out to say something and make people notice her? :Doh:

What about AL forbidden fruit?

Comment

any picture of her?

Comment

its not XU....its Yu Ke Xin.....but you must admit she still looked damn look at her age.....andy lau is getting old and full of wrinkle....he looks better when he is more fleshy......

oh i am curious did she commented on his 'skill' on bed?

Comment

wow venuswang, u seem really frustrated abt this?

i suggest switching off the tv
            it is all about entertainment anyway

Comment

Got her surname wrong? Hahhaa, sorry, cause I don't know who she is. But maybe she went for plastic surgery, she doesn't look pretty but she got nice complexion at her age. Anyway, SO and his family said she is quite a b*tch. :eh:

natnatviv, I am a fan of AL, that's why. Hahaha, it's like she is so nobody. SO also told me to relax. Anyway, I am cool now, just need to rant and let out my fustration.

Comment

She posed for Taiwan's playboy mag before rite? From the pics, i think she looked ok (20 yrs ago) .... but now lao kok kok already ...

Hey venuswang,

I'm also a big fan of AL .. have been following him since my sec school days!

This is the book:
                Last edited by peggy; 11-04-2005, 04:57 PM.

Comment

there are always ppl who, on their own cannot seem to be famous or popular in the starbiz. so have to make use of other ppl to help them get notice... this bitch is one of them.

Comment

Peggy, I adore him. I always find him so good-looking and charming.

yaroopig, I agree with you. She is merely using AL and her past romance to earn $$. Bet she is running low in cash.

Comment

yah i bet that too! i feel that since it is over it is over already! why the use of saying the past story again!!

Comment

Originally posted by venuswang
                        Peggy, I adore him. I always find him so good-looking and charming.
                        Exactly! I was so crazy abt him i used to join his fan club! Hahaha ... abit mad ... but it was fun. When he came to s'pore to film movie, we were allowed to visit the filming session. Hiaz .. those were the days

Comment

after reading the above rants, i'm really curious how she looks like...

Comment

http://1chinastar.com/ee/1/20579.shtml

That's how she looks like. Dislike... :roll:

Guess many of us are quite disgusted by the fact that she is still telling this story and wanna use it to earn $$. Don't believe she couldn't 'let go' of it, like what 933 DJ said earlier. If she couldn't let go, she would have publish this book very early on, why now? Now that she is no longer young, she can't post naked for magazines anymore, she gotta find fame and $$ through other source. :eh:
                            Last edited by venuswang; 12-04-2005, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by peggy
                              Exactly! I was so crazy abt him i used to join his fan club! Hahaha ... abit mad ... but it was fun. When he came to s'pore to film movie, we were allowed to visit the filming session. Hiaz .. those were the days

I wasn't so crazy, but he never fail to catch my eyes if he is ever on TV. Just love watching him. Charming guy. He just got this X factor.

Comment

Working...
                              X