NKF Show 2005

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NKF Show 2005

does anyone know...the donate number...1900 112 6888 is how much?

I think it's S$20

Comment

It's 8 calls ==> $40

Comment

so it costs 40 bucks? thanks

Comment

without considering the cynicism of nkf shows, it's a very entertaining show today.

Comment

Sorry Jack Neo's fans...

I'm most unimpressed by his stunt of putting his tongue into the moving fan to try stopping it. Like they have run out of ideas for new stunts. :Doh:

Comment

i am even more unimpressed by his infamous sentence that 5566 have more calls coming in when they performed as compared to Mayday

Comment

hahhaha.....i thought i heard the wrong thing when jack neo said that.....but well its good to see that they are open to criticism......i think its fine with me about his comment

every year so much donations but till now there is alot of people who felt this organisation is not as what others perceive of them......they seems to be pretty unfair and cocky too......just like community chest who cant justify where their donations goes......heard from a friend that NKF's bonus is pretty high too......

well so much controversy........typical of singapore.....alot of double standard.....

Comment

I thought it was very ungracious of Sharon Au to do what she did towards the end of the show. She practically hogged the entire finale with her ah-lian sounding Mandarin. She's not the only host y'know. I for one, think Quan Yifeng and Kym Ng are so much better than her. For one, their Chinese pronunciation are much better and pleasing to the ears. Ugh.

Comment

hahahah.....my family are just talking about this as well......she must have felt sooo threatened when kym and yifeng came back........she is getting from bad to worst......till kym have to chuck in to talk......so obvious......shame on sharon au

Comment

Versatile, can you tell me how you watch the NKF show? I know you are in London so am wondering how you get to watch it. Is it broadcasting online? I am in Toronto and am trying to search to see if there is an online broadcast but I cannot find it. :eh: I would love to watch some local production once in a while. Would appreciate any help.
                      Thanks.

Comment

I give up watching NKF long ago. i just called and donate if I am at home. The sight of people doing dangerous stunts so that we will be motivated to call in simply do not appeal to me.

Also, Sharon Au always manage to make me cringe. Every year is standard. She either breaks into tears or her voice breaks. Yes it is indeed sad to see the plights of the patients, (my friend working in NKF told me that usually most artists will be in tears after watching the segments showing the patient's life), but hey she breaks down everytime she appeals for funds.

Comment

Didn't even bother to watch. But I did catch what Jack Neo did and I was telling SO I hope he cut his tongue into half, maybe more donations will come in. I am super disgusted by the way that these celebrities 'hurt' themselves to make people donate more. :puke:

I dislike Sharon Au too, especially the way she ask for donations. Still remember the last time she did the stunt where she climb on the sword? She look so so pitiful and kept saying ouch that my SO's dad find it so irritating that he switch channel. Anyway, I feel that they should put up a decent nice performance rather than doing these stunts to make people pity them and donate. Surprisingly, I donate through giro every month, just a little $3. Wanted to cancel but too lazy and anyway, $3 is not much and a little goes a long way for those NKF patients.

Comment

ya sharon au was terrible last night!! wonder got people call up to complain or not...

I like when Jenny come out, her singing really fanstastic!

Comment

i was unimpressed when jack neo said that 5566 calls are more than mayday. although i am a 5566 fans myself, but still cannot like that say ma. after all, every boyband is here to help out with charity. it the thoughts *** count. at the end of the show, they thanks every one that attend the nkf, but forgetten abt cyndi. that's sad. ( oh ya, my friend *** was watching the show say that jack neo's tongue look like pig's liver. sorry to jack neo fans. )

Comment

Working...
                              X