Beautiful Illusions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful Illusions

i just so like thomas ong's acting. so natural.
    it's the first mediacorp's show in years that i'm faithfully following the storyline.

Originally posted by stellazeex
    i just so like thomas ong's acting. so natural.
    it's the first mediacorp's show in years that i'm faithfully following the storyline.
    Thomas Ong was my fav actor back during my primary school days. Still am!(; Hmm. What if one day, you found out there is someone who actually looks exactly/alot like you??

Comment

Yeah same I have been following the story faithfully unlike the previous mediacorp Shows. I like one of the attire worn by Yi xin, looked like a jumpsuit

Comment

Thomas Ong looks like he hasn't age at all! Qi Yuwu is so handsome...
        I like Fann Wong's outfits in the show...

Comment

Hmm. Strangely, i prefer to watch HK drama on Channel 55 over this drama. Maybe this drama does not appeal to me though I like Fann Wong? :eh: Anyway, only my mum and bro usually watch this show everyday.

Added: hey stelle, yep, i also like Fann's outfits. She can carry them off well.

Comment

all the quirky combos are only wearable and carried fabulously by Fann wong. she looks nothing like her real age.
            amazing!

Comment

Her skin is sooooo

Comment

Fann is really pretty. I saw her today at Town. Tanglin mall. She was in that CD shop. You know? REAL pretty. Damn, i'm real jealous jealous JEALOUS! OT!

In the show, i prefer the long hair her! So wild & cool. Pretty. No wonder Yiwu go gaga over her. Hee.

Comment

Lucky you roxyger !
                  I bet she must be really fair and slim.

Comment

Yes, slim & fair & glowing. her hair is long & straight. I was up the escalator. & spotted her! She was REAL pretty & outstanding, that's why i noticed her! She was wearing a pink top, & white long skirt. Gorgeous. I'm

Comment

her fashion sense is really cool...think her clothes are all branded...envy envy

Comment

Roxyger, does she have good skin complexion or was she using heavy makeup?I am never lucky enough to see her in person except for once when she held an autograph session.

Her clothes are always branded and sponsored...so good

Comment

Yesterday when i saw her, her make up actually isnt that heavy! Just foundation, eyeliner, mascara & lipgloss. =) Pretty. Her clothes are soo fashion.

Comment

I'm getting pretty interested in the storyline... And gosh!Thomas Ong still looks the same. I used to go absolutely nuts over him,got his autograph from eons ago in one of my storybooks.

Comment

OMG THOMAS ONG IS STILL SOOO YOUNG AND YOUTHFUL!!

i like fann's look as joeann in the show
                              nice mascara and makeup is very even and natural...
                              heard many people commenting that the real fann is very proud and bitchy~ :roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X