Kylie diagnosed w breast cancer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kylie diagnosed w breast cancer!

I just received this from my friend and may be some of you are interested.

Kylie Minogue - Showgirl,
    Greatest Hits Tour

National Indoor Stadium , Friday, 17-Jun-2005 @ 8:00 PM

Complete with costumes created by esteemed fashion designers such as John Galliano, a stage that lights up like a spaceship, her own band and dancers drilled by top choreographers, Kylie Minogue brings "Showgirl - The Greatest Hits Tour" to Singapore for One Night Only at the National Stadium on Friday June 17, 2005.

Prepare yourself for a mind-blowing visual extravaganza and Kylie singing all her hits - an experience that will be sure to leave everyone wanting more.

.................................................. .................................................. ....

Dear all

I managed to get in touch with the main organiser to secure some really good seat which they have blocked and reserved (not for public sales).

The ticket will be selling at $190 per pax (cash only)
    (price inclusive of SISTIC admin fee $2 and $10 special booking fee)

Seating location: Cat #2 (blue seating) at A8 or A9 (center, and facing the round stage)

If you are interested, please let me know by TODAY (before 4pm). [U]Ticket on first come first serve basis, we have to act fast or the tickets will be taken!

Note: Public sales for $128 (sold out!) $178 only balance very limited far away seats.

the asia leg is cancelled, kylie is diagnosed with early stage breast cancer

Comment

ya..it's so sad...but at least it's in the early stage...life is so unpredictable..

Comment

heard about this on the radio.
        kylie is seeking treatment now. =)

Comment

I just read the news in the papers today. Life is so unpredictable.

Comment

i just heard on radio that she went through surgery last night.. hope she recovers soon...

Comment

surgery?
              errr i think that was the first round of treatments

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=28903

Comment

hmmm... i guess, there could have been conflicting reports. that's exactly what i heard on radio, though i just did a google search and none confirmed it... nonetheless, hope she'll get well soon!!

Comment

is this true?
                  oh...
                  so sad...
                  but lucky its early stage..
                  get well soon...

Comment

Working...
                  X