Clear All

• Jay Chou's Qi Li Xian

http://video.0rz.net/chacha.wmv

Very funny video
    talked abt by 933 before i think...

For Adults only!

*LOL* Ahem.

Comment

Aiks! Can't catch the joke lei!!!! Am i missing something? I can't read chinese so is the joke in the lyrics or something? Coz the MTV looks decent enough... *blur!* Someone.. enlighten me!!!

Comment

i think it's in the lyrics. it's kinda cheem i don't understand most of it

Comment

they've changed the lyrics to described what man and woman would do, you know?
          the best part is, it totally rhyme.

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh......... no wonder i couldn't catch it! I didn't take note of the lyrics coz was bz trying to spot what notti disclosure there will be in the MTV! Hahahaha But it sounded like the real song.. hmm, will go listen again now.. this time, more closely! Hehehe

Comment

dont bother to listen, the song is original i think.. its the huge lyrics at the bottom. a bit the gross huh IMO....
              OT a bit, so peekaboo... what were you trying to catch? heeee

Comment

U mean the written chinese lyrics.. Sigh No wonder! I can't read chinese!!! No wonder can't catch anything!!!! Hahahaha

Catch what?? Hehe.. catch urmm.. notti stuff !!!
                Last edited by peekaboo; 03-05-2005, 05:35 PM.

Comment

I guess such things can only happen to jay chou....cos a lot of china people dislike him as his pronouncation is not clear ....no offences to jay fans

Comment

Goodness, I laughed my pants off when I read the lyrics. Don't really understand all of it but the earlier posts helped alot.

Comment

peekaboo,

Please refrain from the use of SMS short-forms, non-standard spelling, and Singlish expressions in your posts. CozyCot is a place where people from all over the world meet and share information. It makes for easy understanding for everyone by typing out your words properly, for example, 'just' and 'friends' instead of "j u z" and "frens"respectively. This has been outlined in our Bulletin Forum Rules #5. Please edit your post accordingly.

Thank you for understanding.

Your friendly neighbourhood moderator

Comment

Haha. Had a good laugh with this one but it's true Jay Chou mumbles all the time. I can never catch any of his lyrics!

Comment

speaking up for my idol here he's been much better. in this song, you can hear every word he's singing.

Comment

it's just the way he sings.

and how many guys can sound that sexy when they mumble?
                            just walk past any karaoke and listen to the majority of guys trying to sound like him.........
                            :Doh:

Comment

I can't stop laughing when I saw the lyrics. Taiwanese are very humorous people
                              Last edited by babysammi; 04-05-2005, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X