Japanese Drama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese Drama

Sorry.... did a search but can't find anything relevant. Currently anyone is watching japanese drama? Any place to recommend to find the latest VCD in town??

I think Japanese Drama in SG has become obsolete? Checked out TS and Poh Kim, but they only carry the old films. The latest one I saw was 'Good Luck!', which apparently is rather old already. Sigh! I miss the Japanese dramas!

Comment

My brother is watching 'Pride' by Takuya Kimura. He said is good and I haven't got the time to watch it. Will definitely watched this because it got Takuya Kimuura in it!

Comment

Aaah! I'm waiting to watch 'Pride' too! Heard it's better than Good Luck! Takuya Kimura's new series, 'Engine', just came out in Japan! Aaaah! All this can only wait after my exams

Comment

Yahoo SG auctions sells a lot of the latest Japanese drama.
          I had Pride VCD up for sale at $15. PM me if anyone is interested.

Comment

I've been sourcing around but can't find new show.
            Then latest one I saw were;

Quill
            Pride
            Good Luck
            Hotman 1 & 2

My friend told me this show "Crying out loud, in the Centre of the World" very nice. And TS already selling the drama series but I couldn't find at any branches.

Comment

what the latest recommendation?

Comment

During Weekend, I just completed this show Crying Out, In The Centre Of The World. It was a show! But of course, you must get your tissue box ready

Comment

try this thread

VCD/DVD

Comment

Keep track on the latest drama

Hi gal,

Perhap this website might help for those who are interested in the latest japanese drama

http://www.jdorama.com/

Comment

I highly recommend Pride...its even better than Good Luck...I got mine at yahoo auctions about 1 year ago....takuya kimura only has one drama series a year...so Pride was 2004...now waiting for his new series for 2005

Comment

You mean takuya kimura latest series "Engine"?
                        I'm also waiting for it too. Currently in japan, this series only show last month, think have to wait for few more month before it launch in s'pore.

Comment

yeah 'Pride' is really better than 'Gd luck' and 'Hero'. He looks the best there in the ice-hockey suit too...lol... Never knew Ice-hockey players could look so cool! I

Comment

i watched the hotman 1 before..and i love the character "nana-me" shes so sweet but pitiful..this show is quite touching and warm, i did cry sometimes..

bought hotman 2 vcd already but till now no time to watch it yet..

Comment

To all Takuya Kimura fans out there!!!!

My bf just came back from JB and bought the latest Kimura drama ENGINE... but right now its only part 1...part 2 will most probably be out next week....

In S'pore...you can only get jap drama from TS and they are retailing at $29.90 (price increase from 19.90)....but JB holiday plaza sells them at only 20plus RMB...so its a steal...not going to buy any jap drama from TS already....

Comment

Working...
                              X