Snow Wolf Lake Musical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Wolf Lake Musical

Chanced upon the advertisement today in Straits Times and I'm quite excited over this one as i've missed the previous run by Jacky Cheung and Kit Chan.

Any reviews on this by cotters who have seen the previous production? I understand this round, Kit Chan will be replaced by Xu Hui Xin so alot of people are not so keen anymore. Ticket prices is on the steep side with category 1 seats extended quite far back...is it worth it?

I thought Kit Chan is still in this musical? she's playing back her original role...its the lead actress role (can't remember the previous actress name) that is replace by Xu Hui Xin....

Comment

yes kit chan's role will be replaced by yvonne hsu. wonder why she didn't want to do this role anymore....hmmm

original cast is always better ba i think

Comment

gingerelle .. she's still in main cast for the current run in Shanghai. After that ... i think it'll be the new girl. Hmm .. can someone give a quick rundown of the plot too? *LOL* i can't read chinese words off my browser .. comes out in ascii or squares.

Comment

Thanks kestrel for the information! Have been excited waiting for this musical to reach SG again! Didn't realise the first one was 8 years ago already!

Comment

i watched the musical 8 years back...and definitely gonna watch it again. the songs are soooo touching. but i really wonder if yvonne hsu can fill in the shoes of sandy lam or even nnadia chan. apparently, the hk reports are pretty alright towards her ning jing xue role. at least no one slammed her like the mainland chinese actress tang can or something.

so it's confirmed that kit chan will not be reprising the role of ning yu feng in the singapore show? what a pity! she's really brilliant!

kestrel, the plot is very old-fashioned, almost like the chinese version of 'romeo & juliet'. it's about this gardener ah lang (jacky cheung) who fell in love with rich girl ning jing xue. this romance was not blessed by xue's parents and they were forced apart...and this lead to a tragic end. something like that. can't remember the details.

Comment

sounds good so far .. only downside is the price sigh ..

Comment

i watched the first run when it first came.
                it was fantastic!
                ahhh, now i hope it will come to melbourne, which is highly impossible!

Comment

I want to watch ! But I miss the advertisement. Can someone please tell me where it is showing and how to get tickets ?

Comment

Snow Wolf Lake

hth

Comment

Last time this was in Cantonese version now in mandarin, am I right??

Comment

yup it's in mandarin this time round...saw the ad on ST last nite

Comment

I think cantonese one is still the best thou I missed it but I bought the CD in cantonese version too the songs are really good and touching.

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by natnatviv

Comment

snow wolf lake

I was so excited when my SO told me Snow Wolf Lake will be in chinese version but disappted when i read the posting here that Kit Chan not performing.

Comment

Working...
                              X