• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Horse

What's you take?

Is it going to happen here??
    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...148235/1/.html
    Last edited by GG; 19-05-2005, 12:20 PM.

saw the "hardcopy" of news this morning... yes i think its coming!! but.. ahem think its gonna be expensive... heard that theres gonna be topless dancing!! its supposed to be a renowned performance. guess it they have a longer period of performance, the tix might go down?

Comment

Think ticket prices would be standard i.e. same as Paris and Vegas unless they scale down the performance here. It probably runs in seasons. Heard that the ticket prices are usually about S$250? :wow:

Comment

if I want to see topless dancing I can go Neptune for dinner, free when I dine there.

I even host a big company event there! hehe

Comment

But then again, I think it is time that Singapore learn to be open up, or we will become a nerd in this asian region. Anyway, we are all adult, they will set a age limit at the door.

Comment

crazy horse is here in singapore already!!! heard lotsa good reviews about it but its pretty expensive. sistic is selling the tickets already!!

Comment

it is really crazy...the tix is so exp...

Comment

yup, tix are sold at $85 inclusive of 1 drink, about 2 hours long. Anyway, it was broadcasted on radio that tix are sold out all the way till March.

Comment

Just went to Sistic website and there're still tickets! :wow:

Comment

Originally posted by Jing
                    yup, tix are sold at $85 inclusive of 1 drink, about 2 hours long. Anyway, it was broadcasted on radio that tix are sold out all the way till March.
                    the price of $85 is still affordable.

Comment

i thought crazy horse will be staying in singapore for long? as in, i thought its a long term cabaret show? correct me if i'm wrong.

Comment

Yes it is a long term cabaret performance. However the artists will change every 6 months and I think the acts will change as well.

Comment

I actually saw their ads on employment (not dancers l.a.h) few months ago... think pay must be good!!!
                          Do they show seating arrangement in sistic webby too? Wonder where $85 seat will be located from the stage.

Comment

Ah! I wanna watch but I'm still too young!

Comment

Jean, no worries. If they going to stay for good, I will go with you when you reach the 'legal' age.

Comment

Working...
                              X