CSI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSI

sob sob, CSI has ended its run on channel 5, i miss grissom and that geeky lab guy!!

luckily for me they are showing CSI miami in place of it so i wont suffer from any withdrawal syndromes too long. but its too bright and sunny, i want my cop shows to be dark and gritty

oh well we'll see how it goes

btw, channel 5 screwed up, last week's episode on the model should be the season finale and not yesterday's episode

Re: CSI

Originally posted by lumos
    sob sob, CSI has ended its run on channel 5, i miss grissom and that geeky lab guy!!

luckily for me they are showing CSI miami in place of it so i wont suffer from any withdrawal syndromes too long. but its too bright and sunny, i want my cop shows to be dark and gritty
    Yesterday's episode was the season finale when showing in SCV AXN channel too. My guess is maybe this is a good way of ending it by introducing the Miami's crews. CSI Miami is not as good as CSI.

AXN channel is showing the latest season of CSI. IMO, it's not as good as all the previous seasons.

Anyway, CSI is a great show. Knowledge programme
    Last edited by Glossie; 01-11-2004, 11:45 AM.

Comment

I'm a bonafide CSI addict...favorite being NY, followed by Miami and lastly Vegas. I'm really into forensic stuff, so this is right up my alley. Carmine Giovinazzo is sooo hot even in something as sterile as his white lab coat. Of course, I love watching each CSI team undergo the whole thorough process of cracking their respective cases each episode. Really.

Comment

Ooh i love CSI! Especially the Las Vegas one, its still the best! Though sometimes i get to freaked out to watch some of the more gruesome scenes

Comment

I'm a big CSI fan too! Favorite CSI is still Las Vegas. Love the characters. *whispers* and George Eads is so handsome!

Comment

I am a die hard CSI fan as well! Davis, I have to agree that George Eads is handsome!

CSI NY is not too bad but I still prefer the old "Grissom" ones which are more suspenseful and the story plot is better. Now on AXN 9pm on Wednesday is showing the newer seasons? Not too sure about this one

Comment

I never get to watch the NY one! because I dont have SCV :~
              I prefer Las Vegas to Miami but I still loved them both!

Comment

i got to watch CSI NY on AXN last night as they are having a preview... pretty the same... but so used to the LA one, dont really like it... my fav is still the LA series... by the way who is george eads? whats his role?

Comment

Smurffy , he is the guy who works as " Nick Stokes"

Comment

Originally posted by lumos
                    i want my cop shows to be dark and gritty
                    CSI NY is dark and gritty alright...right down to the perpetual, depressing bluish hue of the film used.

The British version of CSI, the Messiah series, looks pretty raw, dark and gritty...although I've never been tempted to watch it. I'm not overly fond of the British cockney.

Comment

Finally! A CSI thread!
                      I love the sunshine of Miami and I'm hooked on this series. I like Horatio particularly because he always take a personal interest in his cases....kinda very sensitive-yet-tough detective
                      Not forgetting the all-new CSI NY! Sinise is brilliant as Mac, a man dedicated to his work yet hurting inside since losing his wife on 9/11.

Comment

could someone list down the timings for CSI? here's what i know

monday 9pm: CSI: Miami (AXN)

tuesday 9pm: CSI: NY (AXN)

wednesday 9pm: CSI (AXN)
                        wednesday 11pm: CSI: NY (AXN repeat)

they're not showing CSI on ch5 anymore? have not watched tv recently so i have no idea! and i hate how axn keeps changing the timings so i get all confused

Comment

Originally posted by dispirited
                          I'm a bonafide CSI addict...favorite being NY, followed by Miami and lastly Vegas.
                          Heh. To think you prefer Miami over Vegas. Caruso is just so darn irritating! But he's the 'good' kind of irritant Like Gary Sinise is irritatingly good as both villain and hero in his movies.

I like the chinese (RJ?) and Warrick in Vegas. Also Rodriguez in Miami.

Comment

Originally posted by duckiee
                            could someone list down the timings for CSI? here's what i know

monday 9pm: CSI: Miami (AXN)

tuesday 9pm: CSI: NY (AXN)

wednesday 9pm: CSI (AXN)
                            wednesday 11pm: CSI: NY (AXN repeat)

I recall that Monday sometimes have "marathons" after the 9pm show and then there would be another at either 10pm or 11pm.

There are repeats for CSI:NY if you are not able to catch it on Tuesday. It would be either on Thursday or Friday 11pm. I would recheck the AXN schedule and confirm this

Comment

I lurve CSI.... watching it on AXN right now!

Comment

Working...
                              X