Lost!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost!

Anyone watching it now? Its scary and gory, im watching it through my fingers but Im curious to know whats that big monster and the mystery behind the korean couple..

Yeah i can't wait for the mystery of that gargantuan man-eater and the secretive, dark pasts of the characters to be unraveled.

Comment

Great show man! Now I know I'll be glued to the TV every Thursday from now on! I want to know badly what Kate did and what kind of animal is so terrifying.

Comment

Oh yes, the big monster really seems scary. I initially thought it was ala jurassic park themed but seems like there's more to it!

The asian couple is korean! I couldnt figure out what language they were talking...silly me!

Not bad show, i will be tuning in again next Thursday.

Comment

lol, i thought they are japanese!

The show totally blows for its premiere :D

Comment

very nice show...

Comment

monster? you sure? *zips mouth* btw for those that can't wait .. i think there are already episodes on the internet already.

Comment

I'll glue myself on the TV every Thursday 10.30pm

Anybody have idea that it'll air for how many weeks

Comment

Err... but I cannot figure out ( I know its a Show!! ) how come there is polar bear in the pacific?

Comment

--- deleted ---
                    Last edited by denise; 09-09-2008, 04:43 PM.

Comment

I'll be glued to the TV from now on every Thurs night! Usually i dislike these kinda shows but somehow, i'm hooked to this!

Comment

yes yes it's so exciting n had me glued to the tv!! i saw this interview with the producer on Ch 5 n he was saying that it's definitely not dinosaurs!! heee really made me wonder what the monster was!

Comment

Though enthralled by the premiere, was also petrified at every twist. I hate being gutless and watching such shows. Though I enjoy it, it sets me thinking too much and at every sound I jump.

Nevertheless it is a good show, shall try not to be so scared when watching it.

Comment

You tickled me, Julie!

Fell ill last night so didn't catch it Anyone can help me with a 're-run' on tape or disc?

Comment

I can't wait to catch the next episode! Seems like there are lots of hidden secrets behind every character! Very interesting show

Comment

Working...
                              X