Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taiwan & HK Celeb Gossips

Jay Chou and Patty Hou

I have seen jay chou not once but twice with patty in tw. everyone says I am lucky, I think I am but as much as I adore patty, I seriously think she looks a tad too old beside jay. too classy dressed while jay is always in hip hop clothing and wearing big shades even at night, well he can't hide that too famous face even with shades can...

First account: was meeting some friends for drinks at howard plaza hotel and was early, so i went to the bar to get a table first, there was a small quite corner(seems like for VIP) and voila there you have jay and patty..he sure digs her alot from the way he is seated towards her but she seems to be avoiding body contact most prob due to the paparazzi...they left after the place got crowded...the crowd here is mostly mature working crowd or businessman. smart choice!

Second account: Steamboat restuarant at Nanking Rd. Famous steamboat place frequented by celebs, have no idea why they choose such a open place this time...they came in only about 5am, I was there at 4am after KTV...they were close and both were smiling to people around who wave or call out to them...

SHE Selina and Xiao Zhu

Spotted eating ice cream together at idee dept store. He was carrying bags of women's apparel. still in denial about their r/s

Xiao S- Hsu Xi Ti

announce that she is going to be married next month with abc mike 35 yrs old. everyone was surprised at the sudden accouncement and she said she wanna get pregnant asap after marriage. in tw, my friends(from entertainment line) and the tabloids were all saying she is already pregnant therefore the haste to get married so she can say she got pregnant after marriage...

Ok enough bitching..will revive this thread whenever I see or hear anything interesting...

dont know why xiao zhu still dont admit that he and selina are couple?
    why keep hiding?
    like that so tired....

Comment

Xiao S said she's not pregnant and will let the world know if she is pregnant. The newspaper mentioned that her bf is a playboy so their marriage wouldnt last for more than 5years.
      Last edited by dodo; 01-06-2005, 07:42 PM.

Comment

btw, is sammi cheng going to stop singing for awhile?

Comment

yes namida, i heard over the radio she is taking some break..i will miss her i like all her movies

Comment

Originally posted by dodo
            yes namida, i heard over the radio she is taking some break..i will miss her i like all her movies

oh no. don't tell me her illness is really that serious like what the rumours had said.

Comment

Xiao S- Hsu Xi Ti,

her pregnancy is confirmed right?

Comment

Btw, F4's Jerry Yen was caught on film picking his nose and consuming the booger. Sick man.

Comment

Originally posted by tien
                  Btw, F4's Jerry Yen was caught on film picking his nose and consuming the booger. Sick man.
                  im totally grossed out!!!

Comment

serious? where do you get to see that film? :X

Comment

My friend works as a minder in Taiwan so she kinda gets info pretty fast. (: The last time she emailed me, she told me that and clipped some article for me too. I accidentally deleted it before I could finish reading the parts regarding Dee Hsu and here pregnancy. Her wedding gown costs 600,000 NT$ and her mom-in-law bought her Tiffany engagement rings.

Comment

Originally posted by tien

oh my gosh! so er xing.Yucks! :puke:

xiao S is really pregnant? :roll:

Comment

Should be. People around her are leaking out the info, like telling her not to move too violently, by "accident".

Comment

Anyone wants to know any news of taiwanese stars in specific can post your questions here. I'll try to answer. An yeah, the Jerry thing, quite gross and oh, all of F4 spent 30 hours dying their hair and eyebrows electric blue for PEPSI ad. Wonder how much they are paid.

Comment

Gossips for Only Taiwan & HK Celebs

Hi girls,

This thread is only meant for news, gossips pertaining to artistes from Taiwan and Hong kong.

Feel free to post any question regarding any artiste in particular and I will try my best to answer them. If you're a fan of an artiste, you can post here too and I will try provide latest news on them.

<3,
                              Gossip queen Tien.

Comment

Working...
                              X