Gilmore Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gilmore Girls

I forgot to tune in to Channel 5 yesterday to catch one of my favourite and most underrated Drama!!
    Yes, the new season is here and I hate that its at 6.30pm on a Sunday.
    Anyone who happened to have yesterday's episode?

Erm it's 6pm, not 6.30pm.
    I love the drama too, and hate the fact that they place it in such a lousy time slot... but well, better than not showing it at all.

If I remember correctly the name of the website, go to 'Television without pity' website... they have the full episode synposis.

Comment

argh! i hate it when channel 5 always dump great shows like gilmore girls to weird time slots! what season does this happen to be btw?

Comment

Its season 5.
        I have like waited forever for it and now I've missed it. I want to see what happened after Rory had the affair with Dean!

Comment

The full episode synposis is here http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com...limit=25&sort=

Try not to read the rest of the synposis... I did that for the 4th season and it wasn't interesting to watch cause I knew what will happen.

Comment

huh?this is the new season? how come they don't show it on weekdays anymore? i like the show ever since from the beginning..then it suddenly dissappeared..

Comment

Channel 5 has been showing the past 3 seasons on Sundays at 6pm. The previous season had a lot of interruptions in between (pre emptied for some 'special' programming, at one time it stopped the drama for more than 1 month!)

Maybe the ratings for this drama is low that's why they move it to that kind of crap timeslot... but better than not showing it at all.

Comment

Hehehe...I found my episode 1 . I can never remember to watch it on sunday...but I've managed to watch every single episode since season 1.
                No prize for guessing how I did that

Comment

can't wait for the show later today!

Comment

You mean it's still showing on ch5??? i watched Seasons 1 & 2 and that was Mon 11pm and then they stopped showing it! I thought they canned the series or something. You mean it's SEASON 5 already!!???

Comment

Jadeite: Channel 5 moved the past 3 seasons to Sundays at 6pm, think it's because of low ratings.
                      Yesterday was the 2nd episode of season 5.
                      Guess alot of people don't know about that as they never promoted the drama. :roll:

Comment

Lorelai and Luke are together finally! Double 'L', haha!

Comment

i thought it was hilarious when she went down to get coffee in just his shirt!

Comment

Ya that scene was so funny! Everyone in the cafe was looking at her!

Comment

I sure would like to watch it all over again from the 1st season to season 5.. anyone knows where to download the drama? I want to them for showing at such bad time!!

Comment

Working...
                              X