X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villa Wellness - New Reality TV show?

another spin-off from usa .. blah ...

http://ch5.mediacorptv.com/shows/rea...w/1006/1/.html
    Premiering August 25, Thursday at 8.30pm ..

more bitching on thursday nights!

Keke.. I've been chortling on Gan's comments, Diana Pardon me but he bites so funny! The bad engrand adds on to the bitch factor

Comment

you caught that too? i'm watching tv while surfing .. nearly choked when i heard what he said. he was so mean to the contestant! i can't stand that girl that said .. in department of looks she's halfway there already *bleah*

Comment

i think it was hilarious when he asked "do you shave your armPIT?" the girl was like

Comment

another trailer showing he gunning Tan Lee Huey with questions. rather :roll:

come one, there are plenty of our population who don't makeup, paint nails what.... what he wants?!?!?

Comment

what kind of social message is the show trying to send out? that if you're over-weight, you have no tomorrow?
            yet trying to make it seem all politically-correct by saying the show's not about superficial beauty. yeah, right. :roll:

Comment

Yikes! I missed the first episode!

Actually, I don't understand why David Gan is in the show...i mean, he's a HAIRDRESSER not a fashion stylist. So what's his role in the show? To make sure all the girls have nice hairstyles???

Comment

david gan does some styling for fashion mags as well. i guess his role is to inject tons of bitchiness into the show. he can be pretty mean with his comments.

Comment

Yeah, David Gan can definitely bitch like a girl! He may not be a fashion stylist, but he sure knows his fashion A-Zs really well! But i think he's hung out with too many celebrities already, so he expects normal women like us to have the time & money to keep dolling up .. Does he realise that we need to work to earn money for such stuff?! :Doh:

Plus, in the first place, if you're game enough to join such a programme knowing very well the bluntness of it all, you should be game enough for some criticism too.. Just my

Comment

Love this new reality show. Thumbs up!
                    Cant wait to catch the next one on Thursday. 8.30pm, am i rite?

Comment

Working...
                    X