Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imitation is a form of flattery?

Take a look! Blatant copying lol!

Haha yah! Jolin is really trying too hard to look like Ayumi! But netherless, I still prefer Ayumi! She is much prettier!

Comment

Oh well , as from many of her dressing lately, Jolin is trying to be the Taiwan Ayumi. Ayumi no longer wear such exaggerating things already,she has long past the teenage phase

Comment

Why does jolin have a colourful beard???

Comment

Maybe coz she cannot put in her hair (too obvious copying) so no other place to stick so stick on her chin lol.... should fire her stylists!!

Comment

hahah yeah why the colourful beard was there looked so out of place.

she is really trying hard to be ayumi no.2 , wonder is it her own idea or her company? anyway i always prefer original which is in this case-ayumi. Ayumi though she has an attitude, i find her prettier and more innovative than jolin

Comment

Wow, blatant copying. Though I'm pretty amused by the words on Ayumi's trucker/koala-wannabe cap. :roll:

Comment

it's

absolutely no originality at all!

Comment

jolin tries too hard in my opinion! my friend compared jolin's and ayumi's cd sleeves before and it was almost identical. i find it really annoying!

Comment

Working...
                  X