MayDay "Final Home" Concert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MayDay "Final Home" Concert

Hey girls, anyone going for the MayDay Concert on 10 Dec??

they are coming to singapore?!!! i want to go but none of my friends are fans of them

Comment

yaya!! its a one night only concert...... BTW, UOB cardholders got priority Q and 10% off I'm a huge fan and now am trying to "pyscho" my sis and BF to go

Comment

I am a big fan of Mayday too.. I wanted to buy the $148 tickets but its is already sold out on last fri . I bought the $128 tickets.. and i am really looking forward to the concert... i am now listening to all their songs and will join in n sing during their concert!!! heeh.

Comment

yvannie: Oh gosh!! You have already bought the $128 tix?? With UOB discount only $115.20. Me still sourcing for more discounts... cheapo me... kekkeke....

Comment

Originally posted by ITangel
            yvannie: Oh gosh!! You have already bought the $128 tix?? With UOB discount only $115.20. Me still sourcing for more discounts... cheapo me... kekkeke....
            Heeh yesh after thh uob discount, its $115.20.. and i am really really been waiting for their concert as the first time they came i missed it... I am even cutting my Aust holiday to come back and see them..

Comment

yvannie: yar!! I missed it too!! That's why I MUST go this time!! Watched their concert DVDs and man, I really wanna listen to them live!

Comment

anyone wanna go with me!!! I just asked an to help me buy the $128 tickets... Still finding kakis to go, was so excited to see this thread.

Comment

daphnee: you going alone? I have not bought the tix yet cos still trying to get my sis to go with me she says too ex

BTW, which song do you girls like best??
                  I like the hokkein song - zhi ming yu chun jiao *so catchy though its supposed to be sad*

Comment

i also like to go, but i think the ticket its a bit too expensive....

Comment

I like 'Feng kuang shi jie', actually every song. Jenice wanna go with me? I brought the $128 tickets already. It's B2 row 5.

Comment

daphnee: I'm confirming with my sis and BF now. Once confirmed can buy tix l.iao I try to get same row as yours!!

Comment

daphnee: I have managed to get B2, row 5 , seats 10-11 same row as you!!

Comment

Yeah!!! Let's sit together!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi!

Anyone going to Mayday concert this june?

I have 4 tickets to let go. Due to last min changes, me and my family cannot attend. I have 4 tickets in section B1, Row 1, Seats 1 to 4. If anyone interested, please let me know.

Comment

Working...
                              X