X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Tao [LOVE CAN WORLD TOUR 2005]

Asian Top R&B Artiste Brings LOVE to Singapore
    David Tao [LOVE CAN WORLD TOUR 2005]

Following the highly successful world concert tour in 2004, top R&B artiste David Tao will thrill music lovers with an exclusive one-night concert at Singapore Indoor Stadium on 26 November!

After a two-year wait, David Tao finally returns with the much awaited [LOVE CAN WORLD TOUR 2005] which promises a brand new music experience never imagined!

Don?t miss a night of world-class performance as David brings you on an extraordinary trip down his music paradise with favourite hits such as ?愛很簡單?, ?飛機場的10:30?, ?黑色柳丁?, ?普通朋友?, ?Melody? and ?愛我還是愛她? , topped with remarkable visual, stage and audio effects in this highly-anticipated concert!

Standard - S$168, S$138, S$108, S$78

26 Nov 2005 (Sat), 8.00 PM

(i think the tickets are quite expensive)

Ahh...!!! another one of my fav!!! Geez...... I'm gonna be so broke. MayDay or David Tao??

Comment

My fav also, other than Lee Hom

i watched his last concert hehe..
      but the price is quite expensive now :wow:

Comment

so excited!! i like his singing alot..the last time i went to catch his free performance at Expo it was very good.. ..

Comment

His tickets are about $15 more expensive than the norm.
          I like him too. But can't bear to splurge on this.

Comment

I think his tickets are expensive. For a $108 ticket, seats are at the back tiers. The side seats at $148. Sheese...

Comment

Working...
            X