Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ecalyx
    replied
    Hi, I got a sarong sling from Momsinmind too, my baby loves it, think she's more secure in it, she'll sleep for a long time in it but she can't sleep well in the stroller.
    Unfortunately I'm sitll new to the sling, takes me quite a while to adjust it before I go out.

Leave a comment:

• Khalijah
    replied
    Originally posted by joeybibi View Post
    Dear All,

I'm first time mom, my baby is due on month end. I have read about how good and convenient to have a baby sling. Planning to get one can please reccommend where and which brand is a good buy? Will the material too hot for baby inside?

Thanks
    I bought mine from Moms-in-Mind. you can google their website. it's so comfortable, my son loves it. he's going to be 3 years old in Aug (abt 14 kg) and when he's tired of walking, i'll carry him in the sling. it's comfortable for me too as my hands are free to carry things or go shopping.

Leave a comment:

• evagelina
    replied
    Yesyes! They have quite a few!!

Leave a comment:

• atinarin
    replied
    yes i do thats y was so happy that the new hub has shops catering to mummies

Leave a comment:

• evagelina
    replied
    I live at SengKang & Hougang

You live around AMK?

Leave a comment:

• atinarin
    replied
    thanks! dou live around AMK hub too?

Leave a comment:

• evagelina
    replied
    PM-ed you! ;flower:

Leave a comment:

• atinarin
    replied
    sorry i meant cos as in Because.
    I can try to use your number, see how whether they will allow. But a cot i saw there was already on discount, hope still can get further discount. PM me ok

Leave a comment:

• evagelina
    replied
    Yesyes! Mums & babes products are good & pretty! My fav place to get baby stuffs!

Hmm, by saying the card number will do? If so, i can tell you the number!!

COs is??

Leave a comment:

• atinarin
    replied
    hey i love mums and babes. may just take you up on the offer to borrow the card...or maybe you PM me your membership number, see if i can mention that and get discount? COs they have cots too. Very big ones.

Leave a comment:

• evagelina
    replied
    Originally posted by atinarin View Post
    thats great, how much is the discount?
    Opps, it's Mums&Babes. Don't know you heard of this boutique before anot. Parkway & AMK hub have the branches. I guess more places have too. But only know the 2 only..

12% discount

I have Cerisi discount card too. 10% hehe..

Leave a comment:

• Queen Saffy
    replied
    Sling or Carrier?

Originally posted by joeybibi View Post
    Dear All,

I'm first time mom, my baby is due on month end. I have read about how good and convenient to have a baby sling. Planning to get one can please reccommend where and which brand is a good buy? Will the material too hot for baby inside?

Thanks
    Congrats! I have both the MIM silk sling as well as a Baby Bjorn. The sling is fantastic and baby feels really comfy inside, he never fails to fall asleep and won't wake up until he is out of it (even during a 4-hour shopping trip). The BBjorn is convenient though and you are truly hands-free to do whatever you want, but may be a bit hot unless you stick to air-conditioned malls.

Leave a comment:

• atinarin
    replied
    thats great, how much is the discount?

Leave a comment:

• evagelina
    replied
    I have their discount card

If you want it, i can lend it to you!

Leave a comment:

• atinarin
    replied
    Originally posted by evagelina View Post
    I'm getting the convertible one from Mothercare. $300+ i guess.
    Mothercare is pretty ex, cheapest i saw was $400+ yesterday

Leave a comment:

Working...
X