Mothercare Sale!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mothercare Sale!!!!

Hey Chris and Mel, this may interest you...
    http://www.mothercare.com.sg/gss.html

Sale begins 20th May 04 to 13th June 04

You might be interested in the Avent bottle steriliser etc.

We already brought the disney 7pk bodysuits at $42 and now its going for $35!!!!

Now, I am interested in the arctic 3 wheeler pushchair. Its 12.5kg!!! I guess you probably will think I am crazy (haha). Anyway, I will go get more info from them.

I was at mothercare earlier today to buy undies (for myself). Didn't see the 7pk bodysuits though, will go check it out after their sale starts. You gonna get the 12.5kg stroller??
    Er...at least you won't have to worry about flabby arms if you really buy it, I'm sure it'll keep your arms in great shape!

Edit to add: Hey, I just saw on the website that the Britax car seat (first class model) is on sale too, only $299 after discount. Hmm.....
    Last edited by mango; 18-05-2004, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mango
      I was at mothercare earlier today
      Hi dear, you asked about the breastpump on Asiaparents, right (just saw the post! I'm not Maggie btw )? The Medela manual is on sale @ Mothercare. I haven't used that one before, though the electric is good for letdowns! Just thought you might want to know it's on sale.

Comment

Originally posted by makeupmag
        Hi dear, you asked about the breastpump on Asiaparents, right (just saw the post! I'm not Maggie btw )? The Medela manual is on sale @ Mothercare. I haven't used that one before, though the electric is good for letdowns! Just thought you might want to know it's on sale.
        Yup, I asked abt it some time ago I think. I've decided to get the Avent manual BP instead. Heard lotsa good reviews about it.

Comment

i've used the avent manual BP.... quite easy to use... definitely a good choice....

Comment

Hey mango, just in case you are not aware, do use your credit cards if you want to enjoy some discounts while collecting points for your credit cards.

But, note it is only applicable for net price items.http://www.mothercare.com.sg/fprivilege.html

Hee... but I guess you probably already knew

Comment

Originally posted by mango
              Yup, I asked abt it some time ago I think. I've decided to get the Avent manual BP instead. Heard lotsa good reviews about it.
              The Avent Isis is good too! Wait for Robinsons or Tangs sale. This can go at 20% off usually (or maybe even more). The GSS should have this. At the same time, you can get Avent bottles. Many moms like the fat Avent teat & bottle.

Comment

Sometimes in Yahoo SG Auction you can find brand new Medela Mini Electric BP.

I've one and quite like it accept that it makes quite some noise.

Comment

Originally posted by makeupmag
                  The Avent Isis is good too! Wait for Robinsons or Tangs sale. This can go at 20% off usually (or maybe even more). The GSS should have this. At the same time, you can get Avent bottles. Many moms like the fat Avent teat & bottle.
                  I just came back from scotts Isetan. They are also selling their avent steam steriliser at $119. On top of that, avent manual bp, is also significantly discounted. I don't need to buy these two items as my sis is passing them to me. Accordingly, to my sis these two items are good. To her, a steam steriliser is better than those using tablets (chemical??) and the avent bp is user friendly and gives mom better comfort.

But she does not use avent bottles instead she uses NUK as their teats are orthodontic meaning it is shaped like a mother's breast.

Anyway, these are just her preference, thought I will just share.

Comment

I'm a very happy pregnant mum today cause I bought my first baby items and at a good deal too! Went to Mothercare and bought the Britax First Class car seat I've been eyeing at a good discount (I think I took the last piece!), and those set-of-7 'bodysuits'(something like rompers but not all covered) for just $35, and 2 packs of maternity pads (recommended by Mag- thanks!).

Comment

I'm sure you are a contended and happy mom to be. Getting ready for the baby is lots of fun

Comment

Although, I am the one who started this thread, I only went by their store to grab some stuff yesterday. Anyway, I want to commend on their very excellent service. I made a few calls enquiring about a certain product and was told it was selling fast and only available at 2 of their outlets. I didn't really want to get down to the 2 outlets and requested for them to transfer the item to an outlet of my choice. And they did!!!! And throughout, they were friendly and helpful.

And when one of the salesgirl realised that she had not given me the warranty card, she actually called me on my mobile and offer to mail it to me. I am very glad and impressed.

Comment

Ladies,

I kinda new to buying baby stuff.

Is manual BP better than the auto kind?

acidica

Comment

Originally posted by acidica
                            Ladies,

I kinda new to buying baby stuff.

Is manual BP better than the auto kind?

acidica
                            By auto you mean electric? A good manual BP is alot cheaper than a good electric one (think hundreds). It depends pretty much on your schedule after baby's here, eg, if you're planning to work PT/FT or be a SAHM. If I'm working, I would defintiely invest in a good electric BP to save time and energy; But because I'm planning to be a SAHM and I want to BF baby directly as much as possible, I got a manual BP instead (since I won't be using it that much and very frequently).

Comment

Hi Mango,

Any good recommendation for cheaper car seat... me still driving around even when pregnant so I figure I will need the baby car seat.. any regulation to say that all baby must to seat in car seat...

btw, my SIL going to give birth today at Mt E... quite excited for her..

love
                              acidica

Comment

Working...
                              X