Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Bedding Sets

Originally posted by mel171103kev
    The bumpers and blanket I got looks like smaller sets of comforters, which my mum says are perfectly fine in the washer.
    Small? So its unlike the super long free bumper given to us when we bought the cot? Where did you buy from? How much?

The adult comforter is like this big queen or king-sized thing, right (and still can be put in washer)? So the baby blanket-comforter is like an itsy bitsy miniature smaller area hehe. And the bumper a LONG narrow version of that. That's what I meant we do have the same freebie bumpers + bedset.

Comment

Originally posted by mango
      How much did you pay for your winnie e pooh bumper? Only bumper or a set of bedding?
      I brought the complete bedding set at $129 (motherswork). It is one with a less detailed design. At Robinson, you can buy the more fanciful print at $199.

Comment

Originally posted by naughtygirl
        I brought the complete bedding set at $129 (motherswork). It is one with a less detailed design. At Robinson, you can buy the more fanciful print at $199.
        What's in the set?

Comment

The baby bedding set consists of:

comforter/quilt cover, fitted sheet (29" by 52"), pillow + pillow case, bolster + bolster case & bumper (x2)

Comment

i am eyeing the bedding sets from AUSSINO but have yet to decide which design to get...its quite decently priced at $69.90

Comment

Second Aussino

They have pretty designs that are value for money.

Comment

I have to rave- I bought some bath towels and face towels for baby from Aussino earlier on. Just washed and dry them today- when I took them out from my dryer, I was pleasantly surprised- they are really so soft and fluffy!! Can't wait to wrap my baby up in them

Comment

Oooo.. i loVEeeee Aussino! *die hard fan*

Comment

Hey ladies, do you plan to wash your new bedding sets before using them for the first time? I know we're supposed to wash clothes, towels and stuff, but is it necessary to dump the new bumpers, bedsheets, pillows (& covers) into the wash too?

Comment

Originally posted by mogmick
                      Hey ladies, do you plan to wash your new bedding sets before using them for the first time? I know we're supposed to wash clothes, towels and stuff, but is it necessary to dump the new bumpers, bedsheets, pillows (& covers) into the wash too?
                      Of course! I've washed my bumpers and cribsheets, now I only need to wash the blankets and baby clothing and I'm about done!

Comment

Oh woe is me. I'm only a month away but have YET to wash any baby stuff. I get so tired in the evenings after work and during weekends, my hubby keeps dumping his football cloths in there after his game. :piss:

Ok ok, just noticed the Kodomo liquid detergant ... and my, it's quite expensive at about $8 for 1L. Not even sure if I can use that in my front-load machine.

Ok ok, must wash must wash this week!

Comment

yeah yeah mogmick. It's a MUST to wash all the baby stuff before using it for the first time to prevent any irritation to the delicate newborn skin!

Comment

hi mogmick
                            for the first wash ..... since its never use before and it not dirty you can wash with just clear water.
                            As for washing detergant, i have being using the brand Amway it can be use for baby n children cloth too ..... althrough it a bit expensive when purchasing but the over all useage is very little so 1KG pack last me abt 5 month..... ( my Hubby cloth is very dirty cos he work in construction site ) and the detergant is good for hand washing too will not harm your hand may be you can consider.

Comment

Summerday, how much does the 1kg Amway detergent cost? Lasting over 5 months is long time! I bought a 1kg baby powder detergent and the box says it only lasts 15 washes.

Comment

Working...
                              X