Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mommies of Babies & Toddlers

Hi,

Noticed that the discussions in CozyMom tend to revolve alot about pregnancies. So thought I'd start a new thread for moms of babies already delivered.

To start the ball rolling. I'm a stay-at-home mom to a beautiful baby girl who will be celebrating her 1st birthday next week.

Iveleen, great thread

I'm also a stay-at-home mum to my baby girl . She's gonna be 6mths in 5 days.

Comment

Oooh, I can't wait to join this thread Gimme a month!

Comment

My turns one this weekend. Why do they grow up so fast? I'm already missing his babyhood. I babies and their blessed ways...

Comment

my girl is 5 mths & a week old. I do agree how fast babies grow!
          It seems like just yesterday when she was just a newborn.
          I'm gonna treasure everyday of her baybhood too!

Comment

I celebrated Isaac's birthday yesterday and the turn out was great. Lots of kids this time round, because of the friends I made after the birth of the first child, and it was such a warm feeling, seeing everyone at the party.

SPECIAL THANKS to vixette, who made it to the party

Enjoy your babies! They grow up too quickly...

Comment

my little one will be 9 m.o. in a week time!

Comment

mine will be 7 mths come next sat.... from a little red-faced newborn to a chubby sweet gal who grabs watever *** comes her way, it was just over a short time of 7 mths... whoever say babies grow up too fast, i guess u r rite....

Comment

hehe can mum to a 6yrs old join in this thread?

Comment

I'm sure we can all learn from a 6 yr old's mum's advice.

Comment

i am a working mum to 2 kids, 1 boy who is coming to 2 years old in december and a baby girl who is 3mths old.

Comment

My girl turned 1 yesterday!!! We had a very small celebration and she ate for the very 1st time, KFC whipped potato (without the gravy) and her birthday cake. She also started calling me 'mamay' yesterday!!! So happy.

Now that she is 1 year old, will need to 'upgrade' her formula milk. I'm thinking either Gain IQ or Progress Gold. Any moms with recommendations or feedback about these 2 or other brands?

Comment

fantastic post - i was beginning to feel a little left out!
                          i'm a FTWM to a lovely 11-month old girl.

Comment

I'm a SAHM to 2 girls, age 6 and 3. Mag, is so right. They grow up too fast. My elder dd is going Pr 1 next year! TOO FAST!

Comment

hat sort of bday pressies would you like?

Hi moms of toddlers and kiddies

My niece Ashley is turning four next week and I'm at a loss -- was hoping for some suggestions from the mommies here!

What sort of pressie would you like your friends & relatives to bring to your kid's bday party? Her house is already so cluttered with toys and her High-5 collections rivals my own CD collection!

TIA!!

Comment

Working...
                              X