Washing baby's clothes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washing baby's clothes

do you use a different detergent from your own clothes?

there are very few brands available right? i bought the pureen one cuz that was the only one available at the kiddy palace near my place, but i hate the fact that powder detergent always forms lumps, very difficult to use, and sometimes it seems that it doesn't get rid of the spit-up smell...

is kodomo better? or do you gals use your normal detergent...

I use regular detergent (liquid persil). Actually, as long as the clothes are rinsed sufficiently to rid all residue (I always triple-rinse all baby's wear), I dont see the need for special detergent; So far so good for me.

Comment

Im using Pigeon and I must say I love the smell.

Comment

I dont have a baby, but I use Kodomo detergent, even for my own clothes, gentle for the hands and remove stains pretty well. Love the smell too.

Comment

I'm using Pigeon too. A gift from my mum who was afraid that regular detergent will be too harsh for baby's skin. I've been using it ever since. It sure does last a long time. I'm still on my 1st box and still around 40% remains.

Comment

Hey u can try Essence! It comes in a liquid form if u don't like powder detergent. It has the pink, white or green bottled ones. All smell really nice & I find the green one actually smell like issey miyake perfume. Its very gentle on hands, meant for hand wash laundry!

Comment

i'm using pigeon too....its supposed to be less harsh - i'm clueless.

Comment

i am using kodomo baby detergent for my baby clothing as i think the usual detergent for adult are too harse for the baby's skin.

Comment

I am using NappiKleen. It cleanses very well and I love the smell

Comment

I'm using Pigeon too.

Comment

I use Kodomo too. Now that baby has turned 1 I'm not that particular anymore.

Comment

I use kodomo. Initially I bought it because I thought it would be less harsh. Now I use it because I love the smell.

I think even if you use regular detergents, it should be fine.

Comment

i use kodomo detergent and softerner too!

Really love the smell that I do use it sometimes when washing my pillow covers!!!

Comment

Babies Clothing

Hi all mummies

*** wanna know do you all hand wash all the babies clothing,mattress etc ? Can it be put inside washing machine, i heard from pple saying *** it will create alot of fur, is it true ?

What the best method cos i have about 6 paper bags of clothing to wash and some mattress, hand-wash is very tired.

Thanks

Comment

u can try turning the clothings inside out before putting into washing machine. else maybe get laundry bag to put inside? actually i handwashed my dd clothings until she was 1 yrs old before using the washing machine. and i use the hotwater function to kill the germs.

Comment

Working...
                              X