Questions on delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on delivery

I'm giving birth in March and have some questions on the delivery process.

I have constipation and worried that i might push out the wrong thing. Will they clear our bowels before the actual pushing?

And for the episiotomy, how long the wound takes to heal?

Thank you so much!

Originally posted by ysyishan View Post
    I'm giving birth in March and have some questions on the delivery process.

I have constipation and worried that i might push out the wrong thing. Will they clear our bowels before the actual pushing?

And for the episiotomy, how long the wound takes to heal?

Thank you so much!
    The nurses will give you a liquid to help you clear your bowels upon admission. I heard my friend mention that episiotomy wound takes about 2 weeks to heal.

Comment

Depending on personal physical..

Comment

Hi, would like to ask if the breast milk doesnt come in time (assuming 3 days will be needed), then will formula milk be used as a supplement by the nurses?

Comment

Originally posted by jOannelin View Post
          Hi, would like to ask if the breast milk doesnt come in time (assuming 3 days will be needed), then will formula milk be used as a supplement by the nurses?
          Its ur choice. Bbs can survive wo food for a couple of days costhey hv reserve. If u dun wanna do formula, nurses can give em abit of sugar water first.

Comment

Sugar water sounds like a weird option, might as well get formula in the meanwhile. Babies wouldnt reject breast milk even after drinking formula milk right?

Comment

Working...
            X