wanting a baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanting a baby

Me and my partner are trying for a baby. As. Was woundering for any helpful tips..

Wow.. I am no family yet but I am just messaging to show my excitement. And I will pray for that. Just dont forget to share it with us ok. God bless!

Comment

Hi sammie!! Its about 1 month plus since ur last post, hopefully u have good news.. :D

If not, maybe both u can have a checkup if everything is alright, then just take it easy, otherwise if both parties are too stress, hard to make baby. :D
      I had mind during honeymoon, coz its very relax, so if its hard for both of u maybe both of u can have a short trip :D

Comment

Hi sammie!! Its about 1 month plus since ur last post, hopefully u have good news.. :D

If not, maybe both u can have a checkup if everything is alright, then just take it easy, otherwise if both parties are too stress, hard to make baby. :D
        I had mind during honeymoon, coz its very relax, so if its hard for both of u maybe both of u can have a short trip :D

Comment

Do sex as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by sammie2012 View Post
            Me and my partner are trying for a baby. As. Was woundering for any helpful tips..
            Hi sammie2012!

Hope you've had good news since you last posted! Like what MedonaJames said, do try to schedule more time with your husband for intimacy. Besides the missionary position, there are 4 other effective sex positions that can help you conceive. You can also read up on these tips for your husband and get him try them out as well.

All the best to you!

Comment

Are you a single mum facing an unwanted pregnancy?

Are you worried you can’t raise another child well as you already have a few older ones to support?

Are you and your partner in an unstable relationship and can’t give the child a secure home?

Are you thinking of giving up your child for adoption to loving parents and a good family who can give your child a happy future?

Hi I'm Jadan, 41 year old Chinese male with strong paternal instincts but unlucky in the romance department ... I love children dearly, am financially stable and well to do, highly educated, and very keen to adopt and raise a child of my own. I’m confident of being a good parent and will give your child all the love he needs to grow up happy and healthy.

Do contact me for us to get to know one another better and discuss further. Email me at: [email protected]

Only sincere and genuine replies please. All I want for Christmas this year is to have a baby son to love and care for. Thanks for reading.

Comment

Working...
              X