Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clearblue Fertility Monitor - Anyone using this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearblue Fertility Monitor - Anyone using this?

Hi there cotter sisters:

Is anyone using clearblue fertility monitors or thinking of using it? Reason I ask is because I am one of the lucky ones that got pregnant (just found out) through CBFM and it has helped us a lot in pinpointing the ideal days/timing for BD. The trouble is, I got uber excited when I got it that I bought a lot of extra boxes and now that I've gotten pregnant, I need to sell two unused/unopened boxes of the fertility monitor sticks.Send me a message for your best offer - I'm quite happy to transact!

Thanks

Still available

Hi there cotter sisters:

Is anyone using clearblue fertility monitors or thinking of using it? Reason I ask is because I am one of the lucky ones that got pregnant (just found out) through CBFM and it has helped us a lot in pinpointing the ideal days/timing for BD. The trouble is, I got uber excited when I got it that I bought a lot of extra boxes and now that I've gotten pregnant, I need to sell two unused/unopened boxes of the fertility monitor sticks.Send me a message for your best offer - I'm quite happy to transact!

Thanks

You can also email me at [email protected]

Comment

Hi Cotters,

I'm using Clearblue Digital Ovulation kits instead. And I got Preg (just found out as well) after using 1 box of 20 sticks.
      Currently I'm having many boxes of excess now as I bought too many boxes from UK.

If any cotters are keen out there, do kindly send me an email at [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X