Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Gate

Hi,

I'm looking for a baby gate (pressure gate)......do you guys know where in Singapore selling these kind of baby gate?
    Thanks.

Hi wenlee,

Firstly, welcome to CozyCot!

I see you're new here. do pop over to CozyLounge and stick a post of your introduction yah?

I saw some baby gates at Takashimaya baby department, Robinsons Centerpoint, and KidsMall at Suntec City. Hope this helps!

Comment

Re: Baby Gate

I bought mine from Ikea.

Originally posted by wenlee
      Hi,

I'm looking for a baby gate (pressure gate)......do you guys know where in Singapore selling these kind of baby gate?
      Thanks.

Comment

Many places carries them. Ikea, The First Years at United Sq/ Paragon and also Toys R Us, Kidsmall.

Comment

ikea is out of stock on those for the moment. I checked it out last week.

CHeck out Carrefour too! I am thinking of getting the lucky baby one. One hand operation mechanism.

Comment

I bought the saftey first from toy r us. It easy to fix and its quite stable.

Comment

I need to get a baby gate for a doorway more than 1.3m wide. How wide does the IKEA one extend? thanks!

Comment

Last edited by Medusa; 15-11-2008, 12:25 AM. Reason: ...................

Comment

thanks Mel, but i was checking out on the internet, seems like even with extensions most don't go that wide. I need to block her off my kitchen doorway which is a double sliding door (which she has learnt how to open )

Comment

Working...
                  X