Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mums, earn $ by doing online surveys for local online site

Mums & mums-to-be

It's free, no $ needed from you and you can choose to get your payment via cheque or giro. Payment is made quarterly through HSBC Bank.

**This is only applicable to SINGAPORE addressee only.

Interested, pls send your email to [email protected] for an invitation.

hi there!
    are u registered with them? i am just worried that it might b a scam to get our account no. or something.

Comment

Yes, I've registered with them. If you're worried about revealing your account no., then you can opt for payment via cheque. The cheque will be mailed to you and in that way, they'll not know your account.

I opted for cheque payment too.

Comment

have u received done any surveys or any payment so far?

Comment

i m interested but is it safe???? i m having doubts like Priscillia..

Comment

Hi is it real you can make extra cash in this way? i also have doubts.

Comment

Hi yena0804 ! is it real we can earn $ for the survey? can i have more detail also. thks

Comment

Can i have more details too?

Comment

i am interested too... Can i have retails too?

Comment

Hi I am interested too. Can email me at [email protected]? Thanks!

Comment

I have joined a paid to do survey site for more than a year now. IMO if you are looking for FAST, HARD cash, this is not exactly for you. Because after you have paid for your membership (mine was USD34.95), you will be able to immediately access the site's database, which has all its clients (survey companies). Then you have to sign up to the companies, after which the surveys will start to come in. Different survey companies pay differently, eg. in points to redeem free gifts, by paypal or by cheque.

Each surveys are credited differently, you can have USD8 for a survey, or 5 cents for one survey too. The money, if paid by cheque, cannot be immediately cashed out. You have to set a cap to the amunt for withdrawal. E.g. USD 50 or USD100, so until you have reached the chosen amount, you cannot withdraw the money. There is a charge of S$14 when you bank the cheque (cause mine is US cheque) so i normally set it to 100USD.

The surveys take time to come, so you will probably receive your first cheque 2-3 months after you sign up. There are peak and off-peak seasons for the surveys, at one point your mailbox could be flooded with them, there a re couple of months you receive less than 10.

Hence, the returns are not FAST (as in immediate), but the membership is a one-time fee, so IMO is still worth to get if you see it as an investment. Of course i have made profit from the site after so long already. haha HTHs!
                      Last edited by breezyblues; 11-04-2007, 06:13 PM.

Comment

i joined that local survey before.. if i am not wrong.. it is synovate. the person who recommends it to you get money too if you take the survey. somehow i have stopped receiving survey emails from synovate. i think i only made a couple of dollars since.. luckily there was no upfront payment required. i find that these surveys are targetted groups. sometimes you answer questions halfway, they will conclude you are not the group they are looking for. then you dont get paid.

i didnt register for any foreign ones though.

Comment

yeah i think so too about the targetted group.. but you will get paid, just that is much lesser compared to the ones who are in their target group.. getting paid for recommendation is quite common for most survey/emails sites these days. It's their way of getting free advertisement from its members.

The one i joined is an international website, so i guess there are more survey companies to choose from.(http://www.richwerx.com/Surveys)
                          Last edited by breezyblues; 12-04-2007, 03:37 PM.

Comment

after going to the link, there's so many other things as well, which *** i go with it, inorder to do the survey??

Originally posted by breezyblues View Post
                            yeah i think so too about the targetted group.. but you will get paid, just that is much lesser compared to the ones who are in their target group.. getting paid for recommendation is quite common for most survey/emails sites these days. It's their way of getting free advertisement from its members.

The one i joined is an international website, so i guess there are more survey companies to choose from.(http://www.richwerx.com/Surveys)

Comment

there is the "join us" tab, where you would be directed to the payment page. After you have paid for it, then you will be able to access the list of all the survey companies. From there gotta register one by one. (which is the tedious job because there are more than 500 companies, not that you have to register all at one shot cause the membership is for a lifetime, and the database keeps updating). After which, just sit back and wait for your surveys to come.

P.S. my advice is to use an email account dedicated to the surveys, from there save all their mails allocated folders because it can get messy when different companies send you the surveys and your account details.

Comment

Working...
                              X