Baby Shows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Shows?

Anyone went for such? Are they fun, lots of baby-watching/ people-watching? Or...?
    Last edited by Medusa; 15-11-2008, 12:20 AM. Reason: ..............

Go go it would be a good experience!

Comment

i'm always tempted but lazy to send photos in.

Comment

May I know where and when? TIA :eh:

Comment

Last edited by Medusa; 15-11-2008, 12:18 AM. Reason: .................

Comment

There is one now organised by Channel 8 and Capital Mall can try!! Too bad my daughter too old already. 8- 18mths old.

Comment

Mel, of course its pricey, its their only chance to get money out of us! i don't even bother with those without online registration (in this day and age, how can anyone not have online registration :Doh: ), no way am i going to waste time queuing.

Comment

Last edited by Medusa; 15-11-2008, 12:04 AM. Reason: ...................

Comment

Mel.. had voted for A

btw, my son won the 1st runner up for the baby show on sun @ Jalan Besar CC

Comment

Anyone participated in Baby Bonanza 2005?

Comment

my dd went for 3 shows before but never paid any registration fee at all.
                      She got prizes from all 3 shows and there were so much prizes that they are now being kept in a big box and she is painstakingly trying to use them......at one contest she was given 5 large packs of diapers of which I gave 2 away to a friend!!

only thing is even though she got the good prizes, they don't make trophies anymore these days...*sigh* so after she finished all the consumables, nothing much to remember the wins by except photos....

come to think of it maybe no registration fee...means no budget for trophies...
                      Last edited by hiphop; 24-08-2005, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Medusa; 15-11-2008, 12:00 AM. Reason: ....................

Comment

yeah medusa, i think sponsorship is important cos those we went for were under J&J, motherhood and kids lifestyle sponsor so there were many good prizes like milk powder, diapers, toiletries etc....all pretty useful stuff that can last a really long time. But they dispense with trophies and I notice those CC ones usually give trophies so I concluded CC use the registration fees to make the trophies?? :eh: whatever, just take many pix for our kids to remember the day....

Comment

Medusa I voted for you, opps Athena I mean. Have fun in your Baby Show I wanted to put Tiffany in more but I think she is a little over-aged ****!

Comment

Thanks! :D

Comment

Working...
                              X