Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children Birthday Party

Hi all mummy out there,

Want to hold a birthday party for my boy for his one year old birthday. Any sugguestion for place i can rent for a few hour in the afternoon for the birthday party.
    Also like to hear some of your children birthday party experience.

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by SummerDay
    Hi all mummy out there,

Want to hold a birthday party for my boy for his one year old birthday. Any sugguestion for place i can rent for a few hour in the afternoon for the birthday party.
    Also like to hear some of your children birthday party experience.

Thanks in advance
    for one year old, there's nothing much he can do... or play. unless you want other older children to enjoy the party, you can go to toa payoh safra kids adventure. they have those obsticle course for the children to climb and play... really fun.

there's 2 packages, the exclusive or the open. exclusive package, the entire place will be booked for you only... no outsiders can come in. but the guests list is not more then 70 pax, including children. you can choose their official caterers or can get outside caterer.

As for the open package, you will celebrate your child's party in a room and there after go to kids adventure for the play... the place is not exclusive to you, other can come play as well. but the room is exclusive to you.

I celebrated my 3 years old there and even my 1.5 year old boy enjoy it. It was indeed a very nice experince.

Comment

Oh..... great ideal, thanks daphnehoon, do you have the number to call ?
      Althrough my boy is too young for anything but i will be inviting friend and they have kid too so i hope to have something that their kid will enjoy so they will not feel too bore while adult is talking .

Comment

How about Gymboree, the little gym or kindermusik?

Comment

Oh..... great ideal, thanks daphnehoon, do you have the number to call ?
          Althrough my boy is too young for anything but i will be inviting friend and they have kid too so i hope to have something that their kid will enjoy so they will not feel too bore while adult is talking .
          I did not keep the contact. just give 100 a call and ask for safra toa payoh. Do book it early cos it's a hot place for birthday parties.

Comment

Hi Summer
            This is the contacts:
            Toa Payoh Safra
            Kids' Adventure
            Person-in-charge is Rositah
            Tel: 6355 4508

Comment

Thanks Popcorn

Comment

Just saw Zoe Tay's Treasure Cove or something yday. They went to this place called 3-Monkeys at Orchard Towers to see a kid's bday celebration. It looks good!

They provide face painting, games, frocks for costume party, entertainment and food. If i were a kid, i would love to have my party there

Hths

Comment

Originally posted by cherie
                  Just saw Zoe Tay's Treasure Cove or something yday. They went to this place called 3-Monkeys at Orchard Towers to see a kid's bday celebration. It looks good!

They provide face painting, games, frocks for costume party, entertainment and food. If i were a kid, i would love to have my party there

Hths
                  The price is also super high. they only provide simple food for the children... so the parents around get to watch them eat (no food for the parents). Unless you don't mind parents not eating.

For me it should be an accassion for the young and old... everybody get to eat the best.

Comment

Originally posted by daphnehoon
                    The price is also super high.
                    I suspected that

Comment

Just call to check out on Safra Kids Adventures
                      The package is nice
                      But too bad no outside cateror (starting from 1st July 2005 ), so i think i have to forgo this
                      And others place

Comment

Just call to check out on Safra Kids Adventures
                        The package is nice
                        But too bad no outside cateror (starting from 1st July 2005 ), so i think i have to forgo this
                        And others place
                        You can have outside caterer... but there's a surcharge of $30 you got to pay to SAFRA. No problem, I had outside caterer to do the buffet. Their caterer is lousy... sorry to say. attitude sucks, like they don't want your business. Oh the menu sucks too.

Comment

Oh is it, it so that will be great.
                          BTW when did you held your party ?

Comment

Oh is it, it so that will be great.
                            BTW when did you held your party ?
                            3rd july... last month. Very fun! all the children went home happy and wet.

Comment

Oh,.... who did you talk to ? Call up safra to enquire on this issue but they say no ler

Comment

Working...
                              X