Children Birthday Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SummerDay
    Oh,.... who did you talk to ? Call up safra to enquire on this issue but they say no ler

It's Rosita I spoke to. She is the one who did my booking too. SHe the one in-charge in kids' adventure.

Comment

Ok thanks will call again tomorrow to look for her. I talk to the officer there told her that one of my friend did hold a party there with outside caterer and she tell me could not be

I need to for place that can have outside caterer, and i find it very hard
      I have thought of doing the birthday party at the MPH in the estate. Anyone with any comment or sugguest.

Comment

Ok thanks will call again tomorrow to look for her. I talk to the officer there told her that one of my friend did hold a party there with outside caterer and she tell me could not be

I need to for place that can have outside caterer, and i find it very hard
        I have thought of doing the birthday party at the MPH in the estate. Anyone with any comment or sugguest.
        ya, you tell them a friend of your had the party there and outside caterer was used... no problem at all.

actually, tell you something... even if they said no outside caterer, if you choose to use one they won't check too. i notice they did not check during my time.

Comment

SummerDay,

How is it? Did you call them to check on the caterer?

Comment

Hi daphnehoon,

Sorry for the late reply was busy so did not log in CC.
            Call Rosita and have talk to her, her reply was because your booking is before 1st of July.
            Hmm no choice have tothink of other place.

Comment

Hi daphnehoon,

Sorry for the late reply was busy so did not log in CC.
              Call Rosita and have talk to her, her reply was because your booking is before 1st of July.
              Hmm no choice have tothink of other place.

Oh you mean they have new policy? That's bad. Their in-house catering sucks!

Comment

kids birthday party?

anyone can share where is a good place to celebrate kids birthday? with food and also theyc an play.

I heard a place call timezone isn't?? don't know where

Comment

I heard from friends that Globetrotters at United Square is not bad as well.

Comment

Originally posted by girlgirl View Post
                    I heard a place call timezone isn't?? don't know where

http://www.timezone.com.sg/party.htm

Comment

a fren did it at explorer kids at downtown east.. not bad.. the food they cater is nice too!

Comment

Birthdays at the Zoo are fun too!

http://www.zoo.com.sg/events/birthdayparty_kfc.htm

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelGirl View Post
                          hi

thank you for the website.

Comment

but the timezone which i am looking at is at UE Squre 2 ??

is there any there? saw the location like nothing listed

Comment

But timezone is not suitable for 1YOs at all right?

Any other recommendations for 1YO birthday party? Worst case is to hold it at home, but the thought of cleaning up is

Comment

my gal is turning 2 next mth. any place 2 rec???

Comment

Working...
                                X