Children Birthday Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

If you're looking for someone to entertain/perform for your kids' birthday, perhaps you'd like to consider Mr Bottle's Kids Party. They have a website but I forgot the URL.

They do Science show, Magic Show, Storytelling, Interactive Games etc.
    The show ranges from about $200-$500 I think. A magic show is probably around $300-$400 for 1/2 hour. I heard you'll be able to get cheaper price if you book 2 and more shows/slots.

Comment

Hi there, i intend to celebrate my son 1st b'day and i would like to do Elmo theme. Does anyone of u know where i can get Elmo stuffs from such as goodies bags, paper plates, cups, napkins and many more.... Hoping to hear from u soon thanks!!!!

Comment

I think you can try party City at Holland village. I have their number 6462-6011. Maybe call them and see if they have anything you want. I think they have other outlets too but not sure where.

Comment

Originally posted by momopeach View Post
          I think you can try party City at Holland village. I have their number 6462-6011. Maybe call them and see if they have anything you want. I think they have other outlets too but not sure where.
          thank you so much. Will try to call them up later...

Comment

I just celebrated my ds's bday with an art&craft party! It's a small setup though - only had 8 of his friends come over to my place. I got the contact from my cousin who tried their service and recommended me.
            www.geocities.com/keliakitchen

Comment

i attended a birthday party yesterday where the children (mainly girls!) learnt/made cookies and cupcakes and decorated them with pretty decorations on it after the baking process. It was a 1 hr plus session and the girls were so enthusiatic!

Comment

Hi Sparkles can you let me know the name of the place, i'm planning for my girl'

Comment

Hi Sparkles can let me know where it was held, i'm planning for my girl's b-day. Thanks

Comment

Making the Dough

Cookies Baked!

Decorating the Cookies!

Originally posted by sparkles View Post
                    i attended a birthday party yesterday where the children (mainly girls!) learnt/made cookies and cupcakes and decorated them with pretty decorations on it after the baking process. It was a 1 hr plus session and the girls were so enthusiatic!

Comment

Birthday Venues

Hi all!

I need suggestions for my son's first birthday party.. it's on a public holiday, 1st Jan.

My first choice is Aranda chalet, the first floor room. I don't want the rooms on the upper floor as I always think chalet must need BBQ. Haha.

Any other suggestions? We intend to invite around 50 to 80 people.. friends, family.. kids etc.

I guess it's a birthday party and also to celebrate us being parents for ONE YEAR! Hehe.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Hi all,
                        I think this might had been posted before, but i ll be having my daughter first bday at gymboree harbourfront as she is currently having classes there. Its air conditioned and theres quite a big "stroller parking lot" outside.
                        By the way, i attended another friend's daughter first at jacob ballas botanic garden. Its fun but i dont think its suitable for old folks and pregnant mom as it gets quite warm during the day and all the kids get cranky very quickly.

Comment

Hi TRixie Jane,

Maybe think abt the demographics of ur guest list?
                          Being a mum with 2 active kids, I love parties whereby it has place for my kids to run ard safely, while being parents, I can still chit chat w my frens.

For DS1, 1yo, we had it at hm, for DS2, we had it in a function rm in a condo.

If ur frens have many kids, u can even think of places with indoor playground (e.g. SAFRA Kids Adventure, Xplorerkids or Okidspot)

HTH

Comment

Go-Go Bambini. I heard my friends raving about the place

Comment

If you want indoor playground, i suggest Fidgets ( http://www.fidgets.com.sg/index.html ) at Turf City than Bambini. Fidgets is much bigger/ more roomy, and a bigger play area for younger kids (say 1 to 3?), and then another area for older kids. Bambini I just find it too crowded at times, the play area for younger kids is soo small, too claustrophic in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tai Tai View Post
                                Go-Go Bambini. I heard my friends raving about the place
                                I brought my daughter there once, as it is foc for parents and infant under 1 yr. But i find the place abit to small and cramp. But the play area looks fun though.

Comment

Working...
                                X