Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personalised Mementos for Babies

Hi MTBs and Mummies

Would you make/buy personalised mementos (eg. personalised story book, baby footprints etc) for your babies to keep the memories of those special moments? I'm wondering what types of personalised mementos for babies are available in the market? Where can I locate such services?

There are a lot of DIY kits avaliable now also at Robinson that you can do your own kit. Very nice and professional if you do it right. Go check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by ashlee
      There are a lot of DIY kits avaliable now also at Robinson that you can do your own kit. Very nice and professional if you do it right. Go check it out.
      Thanks, Ashlee!

Which section/dept in Robinsions can they be found? Have you tried any of these DIY kits? Are they easy to do?

Comment

The one nearest to the cashier counter. http://www.baybsupplies.net also has it.

Comment

saw a shop selling in toa payoh central also...

Comment

scrapbooking is another form of personalised mementos. I'm doing it currently for my girl. It's an addictive hobby.

Comment

OT: I think all babies are beautiful, but that baby on the BayB supplies website is way too fat.

Comment

It's a michellin babies if you noticed Mamy Poko cover baby also looks like that. Fat.

Comment

http://www.design-a-book.com/ does personalisation of books

Comment

Aphrael, the baby on baybsupplies is the son of the founder of baybsupplies. I've seen mom and baby in a Motherhood exhibition before and he's pretty cute, picture seems to emphasize his chubbiness more than he actually is.

Comment

when the baby is new born you can collect the hair and make it into a paint brush to frame it up! or print his/her tumb and finger prints on a scrapbook.

Comment

Anyone has the contact for making paintbrushes using baby's hair?

And how much?

TIA!

Comment

I heard old ones saying printing of handprint and feetprint is very unlucky. Can consider it taboo because only the death will print their feet print. Not sure true or not.

Comment

then when planet hollywood was opened in the states, all the celebrities who printed their hands would be in trouble.... btw, when and why do the dead print their hands and feet?

Comment

Originally posted by hiphop
                              then when planet hollywood was opened in the states, all the celebrities who printed their hands would be in trouble.... btw, when and why do the dead print their hands and feet?
                              To identify them in the morgue, not sure if they still do them now in the olden dynasty day it was said to have such practise already.

Celebrities how to compare, they have strong "yun" according to the old. While the normal folk don't have such good "yun".

Comment

Working...
                              X