Where to buy Lamaze toys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Lamaze toys?

Hi all, as the question above, where can I buy Lamaze toys in Singapore? I need to get some toys for my new nephew.

lots of places actually, but for a good range, try mothers work at great world city or the toy shop opposite macs at tanglin mall (they have a branch too at Ngee Ann City 5th floor (is the place called toy story or something?) They sell alot of educational and wooden toys imported from europe and U.S.

Comment

oic, i went to the major dept store like robinsons, takashimaya (3rd floor) and john little but was not able to find it. i'll try the toy shop at taka . i think it's just below the national library. thanks!

Comment

Soft Wood Toys - Great as X'mas gift

i have something similar. email me if u are interested..
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by wanderlust
          lots of places actually, but for a good range, try mothers work at great world city or the toy shop opposite macs at tanglin mall (they have a branch too at Ngee Ann City 5th floor (is the place called toy story or something?) They sell alot of educational and wooden toys imported from europe and U.S.
          heard the toy shop at tanglin mall sells cheaper FP toys, hmm duno true or not ?

Comment

Originally posted by juljul9
            Hi all, as the question above, where can I buy Lamaze toys in Singapore? I need to get some toys for my new nephew.

u can try www.babysayang.com

they have a wide range of Lamaze items....and the sale personis very nice too...
            otherwise cantry toy r us or mother works...

Comment

There is a shop at Arcade (Raffles Place) that sells Lamaze Products.. I love the Octotune ... very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Kitty123
                There is a shop at Arcade (Raffles Place) that sells Lamaze Products.. I love the Octotune ... very interesting
                hi,may i know which part of Arcade?
                Thanks

Comment

Check these out:

http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/auction/94778112

http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/auction/94778085

Comment

Hi

Sorry, should be at Clifford Centre at 2nd floor..

Comment

You can get Lamaze Toys at The Better Toy Store @ Ngee Ann City 4th level tel: 68364645 or Gurgles Pte Ltd at Tanglin Mall #01-11 tel: 68362450
                      Happy Shopping!!!

Comment

Hey, you can buy them online at The Sunshine Kids - Online kids fashion, toys & more!

They're having a 10% off sale now!

Comment

Working...
                        X