Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medusa
    replied
    Last edited by Medusa; 14-11-2008, 11:42 PM. Reason: ..........................

Leave a comment:

• wanderlust
    replied
    hehe... actually if Athena is already cruising, on the verge of walking, it may not be such a great buy because she won't really stay in one area to play anymore. But I see it as an investment for not just one baby..... the price is quite a deterrent though... the new ones are pretty ex. I really like the one where the flip side is the roads. so fun to play! But that's like 60bucks more than what I paid for!

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied
    Last edited by Medusa; 14-11-2008, 11:40 PM. Reason: .....................

Leave a comment:

• wanderlust
    replied
    i have the bumper playmat as well as the big puzzle mats. puzzle mats can be chewed off and get very scratched up. furthermore when we first used it. it smelled really toxic. not sure if safe or not.

the new designs are so nice! mine is the old range. IMO it's really worth it because you get alot of mileage out of it. but more so if your baby is just starting to sit up/rolling/crawling. much more comfy for tummy time. i can fall asleep on it too!

R's been climbing up the sofa so I use it to cushion her falls. puzzle mat helps if she bumps her head, but for falling off it doesn' t have enough absorbency to cushion the impact. i also find that dust tends to stick on the puzzle mats. unlike the bumper playmat which is a breeze to clean. it's really one of the must-have baby stuff for me!

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied
    Last edited by Medusa; 14-11-2008, 11:40 PM. Reason: .......................

Leave a comment:

• mogmick
    replied
    Hmm, this looks really expensive. Why not just buy those alphabet puzzle foam mats? I've covered 60% of my kids playroom with that and she's taken a few falls and the mats seem to cushion the falls pretty well. Any additional benefits from these bumper mats?

Leave a comment:

• ylyl
    replied
    I've joined in the purchase at another forum.

Leave a comment:

• MissGinger
    replied
    These looks bigger then the old ones ah?

Leave a comment:

• Blanche
    replied
    Sorry for the late reply.

Let me know by tomorrow if you still interested in the mat. There is a group buy at another forum that is closing on Tues. Should be 10% of the price

Leave a comment:

• ylyl
    replied
    I'm interested in getting the playmat. But I need to discuss with my hubby first.

Just wondering, if I were to order with u, how to collect the mat?

Leave a comment:

• Blanche
    started a topic Bumper Playmat

Bumper Playmat

Hi girls,

I read from the other motherhood forum where they were raving on the bumper playmat. I missed a bulk order there and when I decided to get , it was out of stock.

Smallsmallworld (ssw) has emailed me to inform that the new playmats are here, but a bit more ex - $145 and $185.

I emailed Ye Chin and she told me that if we have 10 or more orders,she can give 10% off. 20 or more, 15% off.

Anyone interested? I'm gian again

You can see it at http://www.smallsmallworld.com
Working...
X