Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gro-bag

Hi,

Did any mum try out on Gro-bag before? Me thinking of buying one for my baby....
    Any feedback on that?

I bought some but not gro-bag which I find is too thick. I know that there is a online website with handmade ones just suitable for Singapore that are not too thick.

Comment

sorry.. what is a gro-bag??

Comment

Gro-bag

Originally posted by ashlee
        I bought some but not gro-bag which I find is too thick. I know that there is a online website with handmade ones just suitable for Singapore that are not too thick.
        Do you have that website?
        skunkykatz: A gro-bag is a baby sleeping bag.Recognised as the safe alternative to top sheets or blankets.
        If you are interested, you can visit this website for further information:
        www.grobagasia.com

Comment

i bought a thinner alternative from mothers work before. It's like waffle blanket material. however, i find that it restricts baby's movement (if baby is able to roll over already, or even get up in bed). for babies that are younger than that, wearing a onesie is better to keep them warm.

Comment

But they are suppose to act as blanket right? It will be taken out when the child is awake? So they are only wearing it when they are sleeping.

Comment

yup, but my girl likes to get up and stand in bed, so it prevents her from getting up properly, especially in groggy state, may bump head against side of crib... I think it's better for small babies who are unable to roll over yet but too young to use blankets.

Comment

Working...
              X