swimming coach for kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swimming coach for kids

Does anyone have got any swimming coach to recommend? Someone that will come to your place to teach.

Whats the market rate like for a small group- will try to round up a few others.

you can try contact Sporty Joe
    http://www.sporty-joe.com/swimming.htm

Comment

Tiffany did Marsden Swim School at Holland Road perhaps you like to try.

Comment

can i ride on this thread to ask if anyone knows of teachers who will teach babies of less than 6 months? I want to do it while his dive reflex is still there. Anyone here brought their babies swmming at this age?

Comment

Female Swimming Instructor

Hi all

I have 2years plus experience of teaching kids and adults from youngest, 4years old. Interested parties please email me at [email protected] for more enquiries. Thank You!

Hui Hui

Comment

There is a free trial Swimming lessons for toddler from age 2 to 5 at Serangoon Swimming pool.
            http://babyswiminsg.blinkweb.com
            I saw this advert, and thought that maybe some gals may bring kids together and we can join in the fun.
            I dont want to go alone.

Email me.

Comment

Hi "Gahjahgirl",

you can always bring your child to the public pool for a quick swim, of around 30-45mins as long as he doesn't feel cold yet. I have seen my cousin bringing her baby to the pool and her child really loves the water! After they went to the pool for about 4-5 months, the baby can hold his breath in the water for about 5 seconds!

Her child was very adventerous once he hit the water, unlike some older ones which i've seen near the pool who were very afraid of even going near the water. I think starting early has some plus points, as they do not have any fear yet, and thus learning faster.

Comment

I know of a good swimming coach who's teaching in YCK and who's also keen to teach in condos

Just Sharing

Comment

Hi Mommies!

I'm thinking about bringing my baby for a swim soon. I was wondering is it better to wear a regular diaper, go bare or wear a swim diaper like the ones from Huggies?

I was reading through this blog The mummy blogger was talking about how good it is to use the swim diapers. What are your takes? Have any mummies here tried it?

Comment

Working...
                  X