No announcement yet.

Bakery & Cakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• linggy: go try go try!! if you haven't try before..

Comment

• i tried the tiramisu from tiramisutra before..its quite good and they do free delivery..

Comment

• hey, i love green tea cakes! yummie! you got me lemming for the cake! do they sell slices or only whole cake?

Comment

• I agree about Tiramisutra's tiramisu. Totally yummilicious. And light too.

Comment

• anyone tried before awefully chocolate??
            yummy yummy...

Comment

• our company supplier bought us chocoloate chip muffins from choc & spice - yummy yummy. great afternoon snacks to go with hot milk tea on a cold rainy day

Comment

• my friend gave me a banana chocolate cake from awfully chocolate as my birthday present hahah finished half a cake by myself...yummmmy....and sinful!!

Comment

• shazz: Patissier do sell slices cake at about $5.50 per slice..however, not everyday they will have the green tea cake..better cal up before you go down..

hoho03: me tried before awfully choco before..hmm..find it quite nice and good but the last time i tried was about 1-2 years back...

going to order crunchie choco fudge cake from choc-a-bloc..hope its good

Comment

• You must try the Sweet Taro Loaf Bread from Crystal Jade Cakery! The bread is so soft and yummy, with big pieces of taro in there!!!

Comment

• Anyone knows where to get yummiclious strawberry cakes?! :wow:

Comment

• Rive @ taka? i've not tried their strawberry shortcake though. but many comments it's good! i like their tira.

Comment

• Yes,Rive Gauche's strawberry shortcake is not bad! it's been a long time since I had it though.. but I do pretty much like their cakes and they have great service there.

Comment

• the cheese muffins at choc and spice is yummylicious too!
                            hehe

Comment

• Agree with Sparkles. Must try the taro bread in Cyrystal Jade for those taro lovers. There are big chunks of taro and smell heavenly

Comment

• Originally posted by twinstar
                                shazz: Patissier do sell slices cake at about $5.50 per slice..however, not everyday they will have the green tea cake..better cal up before you go down..

hoho03: me tried before awfully choco before..hmm..find it quite nice and good but the last time i tried was about 1-2 years back...

going to order crunchie choco fudge cake from choc-a-bloc..hope its good

may i know the website for choc-a bloc and lana cakes??
                                Last edited by daphnee; 04-01-2006, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X