X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fave Drinks

for me, it is definitely Soya Bean!!!

ribena......my mummy says it's good for me :wink:

for those who are "old" enough to remember the TV ad, you'll know what i'm talking about

seriously..... ribena *is* one of my fave drink.

Comment

Originally posted by "keiko"

for those who are "old" enough to remember the TV ad, you'll know what i'm talking about

I love ribena too! I love Sparkling Ribena Light in those glass bottles but they discontinued it ever since the packet ones with the built-in straws were introduced. Nvm, the new peach one is not too bad also.

I only remember one..I *think* it's for ribena..it's a chinese advertisment...goes like this:

'Gei wo yi dian he hao mah?' ( Can I drink some?) My Chinese teacher used to say that that is a 'bing ju' ( sentence with grammatical errors)....

Comment

Ahhh...forgot...I also love the Milo from the Milo truck! Delicious! Tastes so rich, and it is always at the *right* temperature! That;s why I look forward to the beginning of the semesters where there'll be a lot of events at NUS Forum(where the KP sale is held) and the Milo truck will always be there.

Comment

chinese tea, i like the entire art from taking out the tea leaves to cleaning the cups to drinking it

orange juice

earl grey tea

cappucino

Comment

Originally posted by "Riverie"

Originally posted by keiko

I love ribena too! I love Sparkling Ribena Light in those glass bottles but they discontinued it ever since the packet ones with the built-in straws were introduced. Nvm, the new peach one is not too bad also.

I only remember one..I *think* it's for ribena..it's a chinese advertisment...goes like this:

'Gei wo yo dian he hoa mah?' ( Can I drink some?) My Chinese teacher used to say that that is a 'bing ju' ( sentence with grammatical errors)....
            i like ribena in the glass bottle too. like the gas in ribena.
            hmmm..favourite drink? there's not fav drink for me.

Comment

Originally posted by keiko

'Gei wo yo dian he hoa mah?' ( Can I drink some?) My Chinese teacher used to say that that is a 'bing ju' ( sentence with grammatical errors)....
              yes....that's the chinese version of it. the english ad goes like this:
              Boy: What are u drinking?
              Girl:Ribena, my mummy says it's good for me
              Boy: Can i have some?
              Girl : Yes, but not too much.

somehow this ad remains so vivid in my mind after so many years

Comment

Milk, Milk and more Milk!!!

Other faves: Ice Milo, Coffee (Necessary for sustenance, I need caffeine IV on my arm.... anyone gonna invent that?), Ribena (all time fave), root bear float (ahhh!)

Comment

I love HEAVEN & EARTH's Green Tea ultra soothing for a hot day...

Comment

awww yeah i remember that ad too - vaguely coz i was like a toddler at that time or something. wonder what happened to the 2 kids

Originally posted by "keiko"

yes....that's the chinese version of it. the english ad goes like this:
                    Boy: What are u drinking?
                    Girl:Ribena, my mummy says it's good for me
                    Boy: Can i have some?
                    Girl : Yes, but not too much.

somehow this ad remains so vivid in my mind after so many years

Comment

I'm not very healthy am I?

Right at the top of my list is: COKE.
                      Then comes Tea....my fave is Earl Grey, but ANY tea will do in the mornings when I need that caffeine fix. (Coffee is a no-no, it gives me the shakes)
                      Then there's CBTL's chocolate ice blended. Yummy!
                      By way of a 'health' drink, I go for Ribena too. :wink: Drank plenty of this yesterday - I'm nursing a flu.
                      I love Cranberry juice as well....better if it's spiked with vodka.

Comment

Originally posted by "riverie"

aiyoh...just realised how many spelling errors i made in the post above. Must be very sleepy then....Fingers cannot coordinate, eyes cannot read properly *LOL* Edited the original post already!

Comment

aiyoh...just realised how many spelling errors i made in the post above. Must be very sleepy then....Fingers cannot coordinate, eyes cannot read properly *LOL* Edited the original post already!
                          Yeah, for a moment there I was wondering if I was taught Hanyu Pinyin wrongly!!

Comment

me also like milk and milo too!!!

like Riverie, i also like milo from the truck too.. because my fac overlooks forum.. often dun want to miss the free milo!!! haha... but heard that it is rather heaty too becuase too much coco in it. =P

Comment

Milo truck?? brings back fond memories of Sports Day in primary and secondary school....we would all have these little coupons to exchange for that delicious (but tiny!) cup of ice-cold Milo from the Milo truck. Mmmmm....

Comment

Working...
                              X