Tidbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tidbits

hee... me love prawn crackers from calbee!! the ones in red packaging. used to like to much peanuts M&Ms but since i am rather allergic to choco.. i have dropped it since.

Mummy, the noodle snack? always eat it during my revision. =P

I like the white chocolate pocky...esp the ones from glica!!! Yummy !!

Love potato chips, prawn crackers, white chocolates and many more...can't think of the names now..will post if i do.

Comment

haha my all-time favourite snack is Tapioca Chips!!! any kind...the flat kind or those that looks like french fries kind...but that is oh-so-fattening...hehe

Comment

wow my favourite...
        * meiji ice-cream. Chocalate chip, green tea flavour
        * Gelatre ice cream is also yummy
        * Pringles sour cream my all time favorite.
        * japanese tomato sticks
        * Australia cuppucino Nougats
        * After Eight mint chocalate
        * japanese cream puff.( heard that its available in spore already at takashimaya)

Comment

I love:

- Dreyers ice-cream
          - Dried cod fish strips ( MUST be those which are cut...I dun like those that are one whole piece
          - Korean seaweed (yummy! Cold Storage doesn't seem to have them anymore!)
          - Papa Joe cream puff
          - Halls Vita candy in Grapefruit

Comment

Originally posted by "sky"

still on ice>
            Ring ring...today's ice cream:
            1. Home made Durian ice cream at Parkway Parade
            2. Sushi Tei's wafers!
            Home made Durian ice cream at PP??? Can I know where exactly? Sounds yummy :D

Comment

Hey dimples

It's at the basement next to MPH.

Comment

In fact, Durians are dubbed as the King of Fruits here in Singapore.

Comment

Originally posted by "ppie"

Originally posted by atypical
                  Sweetie ... don't be scared. It's only a fruit. :
                  LOL - ok! *phew*
                  Nothing to *phew* about ppie! Durain is one of those YMMV kinda fruit. We once bought durain for this AMerican engineer who was visiting and his first response was that durain smells like mercaptan ( some sulphur derivatives commonly found in pertoleum industry) And yes, it's a fruit that smells like sulphur products.... and I have to add that that's surely not flattering cos; almost *anything* with sulphur inside is smelly..think sulphur dioxide gas from rotten food and fart. And you should have seen his face when he popped the fruit into his mouth! he was like going' OMG..'

On the other hand, another German engineer actually liked Durain ice-cream...we didn't make him try the fruit though...

Comment

Originally posted by "atypical"

Hey dimples

It's at the basement next to MPH.
                    Ohh... that one. The one that looks like they are frying ice-cream with ladles. Thanks, Stella.

Comment

Originally posted by "Riverie"

I love:

- Dreyers ice-cream
                      - Dried cod fish strips ( MUST be those which are cut...I dun like those that are one whole piece
                      - Korean seaweed (yummy! Cold Storage doesn't seem to have them anymore!)
                      - Papa Joe cream puff
                      - Halls Vita candy in Grapefruit
                      hey partner,
                      i love the dreyer's ice cream too(compare to haagen daz, it is much cheaper). left a tub at my bf home, after a few days, his bro spotted it and whole tub gone within 2 days!!!

love eating tidbits, is always muching when i am at the study desk.
                      a very sweet tooth too.
                      i like the sweeter version of sour plum.

papa joe cream puff is crispy and delicious, i like but not good for wallet. a few mouthful and i have eaten my $2 away.

Comment

Originally posted by "appleger"

hey partner,
                        i love the dreyer's ice cream too(compare to haagen daz, it is much cheaper). left a tub at my bf home, after a few days, his bro spotted it and whole tub gone within 2 days!!!

love eating tidbits, is always muching when i am at the study desk.
                        a very sweet tooth too.
                        i like the sweeter version of sour plum.===> Me too!!
                        papa joe cream puff is crispy and delicious, i like but not good for wallet. a few mouthful and i have eaten my $2 away.

We're natural partners... Both in BC and taste buds!

Comment

Love durian cakes from Angie cakeshop and other sweet stuff esp chocolates, choco ice cream, I am a chocoholic.

Comment

Originally posted by "flame"

Love durian cakes from Angie cakeshop and other sweet stuff esp chocolates, choco ice cream, I am a chocoholic.
                            OOooh, I love love love the Mango roll from Angie's!!!

Comment

Originally posted by "pandora76"

OOooh, I love love love the Mango roll from Angie's!!!
                              i love the mango roll too, esp if it's not overly sweet mangoes in there...i m passing by one tonight...maybe i shld pick one up for brekkie 2row! heee pan u make me drool!

Comment

Working...
                              X