X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favourite ice-cream!

Hihi...

Who loves ice- cream ?! :wheee:

I absolutely cannot resist yummy ice-cream and i'm eating my Ben & Jerry's chocolate chips in cookie dough ice-cream as i'm typing this. Such a great relief for a super-hot afternoon in SG !!

My all-time favourites :

1. Ben & Jerry Monkey Chunky ( Banana ice-cream infused with lotsa chunky pecan nuts and chunks of chocolate !! )

2. Dryers's Strawberry Cheescake ice-cream

3. Baskit Robins 's Strawberry Cheesecake ice-cream ( Which i can only eat when i go to Msia coz they pulled out og SG )

4. Movenpick 's occasional limited limited flavours ! ( Their Xmas flavours always have me pickign a few tubs up!)

Yum yum.... i like ice-cream
    Last edited by nicole; 29-07-2003, 09:51 PM.

Re: Your favourite ice-cream !

Originally posted by ponine

2. Dryers's Strawberry Cheescake ice-cream

Oooh! Love this too! Got a regular supply of this in my fridge... dun u juz love the huge chunks of cheesecake inside???

Comment

ohh i love ice cream too! too many to name a fav. But one I need to rave about is Godiva ice cream....heavenly!

Comment

I can't live without ice cream...I have tons of favourites so its hard to name..I like Gelato in Durian, Cookies and Cream, Rock Melon, Hokkaido ice cream in Rock Melon, Dreyers Strawberry Cheesecake, Rocky Rd, Ben & Jerry (almost everything), Movenpick (almost everything too) and Haagen Daz. Just give me a tub of ice cream and I will be happy.

Comment

Haagen Daz Mango Sorbet!! yummmmm

Comment

I like cappucino flavour.

But don't usually buy coz scared of being fat.

Comment

estella, Welcome to Cozycot! That's a beautiful cat you got there!

Comment

Welcome Estella to CC :wave: Dont worry at least one part of you will be thinner at CC - your wallet

Comment

Re: Your favourite ice-cream !

4. Movenpick 's occasional limited limited flavours ! ( Their Xmas flavours always have me pickign a few tubs up!)

Wah.... that's the first time I heard ice cream has limited edition like makeup too haha

Comment

Ben & Jerry's!

Ben & Jerry's - almost everything!! All-time favorites are Chubby Hubby & Chunky Monkey. It's a pity that so few flavours can be found in Singapore!

*slurp* :9

Comment

calling all Jen & Jerry Lovers... They are selling 2 tubs of ice-cream for $15.99 only!!

Grab them while they last :wheee:

Comment

calling all Jen & Jerry Lovers... They are selling 2 tubs of ice-cream for $15.99 only!!

Grab them while they last :wheee:
                        Where???? 8O

Comment

I think they should be offering the same offer in all supermarkets ?

Anywayz i got that offer at Shell Petrol Station when filling up petrol for the car :wheee:

Comment

Love haagen daz.
                            Any flavour, ranging from Belgium chocolate to Strawberry cheesecake.

And I realised that they price shot up recently.
                            It was about S$3.80 for a scoop, now it's S$4.20!
                            Surely GST increase of 1% is lesser than 40 cents for $3.80, right?

Love gelato too.
                            Go try the one at Takashimaya food court and another New Zealand brand at the basement of Raffles City.
                            *yum yum*

Comment

Originally posted by autumnheart

And I realised that they price shot up recently.
                              It was about S$3.80 for a scoop, now it's S$4.20!
                              Surely GST increase of 1% is lesser than 40 cents for $3.80, right?

huh?? so much???
                              it used to be expensive to eat haagen daz...now its very expensive to eat it..

Comment

Working...
                              X