Best Teppanyaki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Teppanyaki

Anyone has any recommendations on the good teppanyaki resturants in Singapore? Other than goodwood park hotel..

What are their prices like?

inagiku at raffles city..don't remember the exact price range but it's quite expensive.
    Last edited by dolphin; 09-05-2003, 09:00 AM.

Comment

The one at New Otani Hotel (Liang Court) is quite good too.

Comment

Nadaman at shangri-la.
        cant remember the price but nothing's cheap at shang rite? :roll:

Comment

I like the teppanyaki buffet at Riverview hotel....

Comment

thanks for all ur suggestions.
            will give some reviews when i've tried them!

Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by Joce7878
              I like the teppanyaki buffet at Riverview hotel....
              yup i second it. the first time i ate the teppanyaki buffet at riverview hotel i found it fantastic, however sad to say, i went for it a second time a few months apart but it wasnt as good as before

Comment

there's one teppanyaki at westin that's worth tryin, but it's quite ex

Comment

best teppanyanki at Pan Pacific Hotel - Keyaki restaurant! very very nice and can be expensive too.

Comment

very nice teppayaki ,er....i don't know the name but i only know it near by jurong bird park,when holiday it always full sometime had to wait for an hours.

Comment

Originally posted by hueyya
                      very nice teppayaki ,er....i don't know the name but i only know it near by jurong bird park,when holiday it always full sometime had to wait for an hours.
                      i went their recenly too! It's pretty good....went there for the 1st time and thought i was kind of a surprise. Yeah...alot of people go there and if no booking is made, one gotta wait for some time...

Comment

i've only tried express teppanyaki.. and i love it.. used to have it 2 times/week. crazy me and my friend.. and the people there recognize us.
                        oh, and the genkis gan(sp?) international buffet. so should be two.

ok, i'm a cheapo, never try those in restaurant before.

Comment

I second Keyaki. Very good. But yeah. Very expensive too. I feel.

Comment

Originally posted by cc_lia
                            best teppanyanki at Pan Pacific Hotel - Keyaki restaurant! very very nice and can be expensive too.
                            I second this. It's been a long time since I last went there. The lovely old Japanese lady host, and the teppanyaki chef with his impressive chops! Is it weird that I remembered the people there more than the food? lol. This brings back memories. I should go back there again when I need a well-deserved treat for myself.

Comment

Working...
                            X