Prune Juice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prune Juice

Anyone has this experience.. I get tummy upset and Diahorrea after I take my prune juice. I'm not sure why, but my tummy will get all bloated and I will end up in the toilet to LS for the next 15 mins...

this is what i need then! haaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

No jemay.. you dun wan this kind of internal cleansing!! :huh:

Comment

Prune juice is one of the most effective natural remedies for constipation. Doctors prescribe it for chronic constipation sometimes; Just one glass makes you go running to the toilet within hours.

If you are drinking it for health benefits, try diluting it with water instead.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetmango
          Prune juice is one of the most effective natural remedies for constipation. Doctors prescribe it for chronic constipation sometimes; Just one glass makes you go running to the toilet within hours.

Oh.. now it makes so much sense... I drink a full cup of it!!!

Comment

Yap Jewel, try diluting it with water.. it will help!!

As for Jemay, go try it too.. will relieve you off from constipation soon..

Comment

Oh well.. guess I'm really giving my body a good detoxifying.. cos my tummy is still turning and tossing..

I just drink another mug this morning.. before I saw wat sweetmanago wrote... hmmm.. instead of putting on wt.. now i'm gg to lose them all!!

Comment

haha, poor Jewel! Prune Juice is always prescribed for those suffering from constipation. just drinking half a cup makes me run to the toilet immediately!

try drinking cranberry juice instead? it's v healthy, esp for us females. prevents yeast infections and UTIs.

Comment

oh serious??? this is what i need!

which brand?? popping by NTUC later to get some stuff to make cheese cake...

Comment

hey Pauline,
                    which are you referring to? prune or cranberry juice? both should be available in supermarkets, just be sure to check out the concentrations. however, cranberry juice is a little more difficult to find. might have to check out more upmarket supermarkets for stock. HTH!

Comment

Prune juice doesn't work effectively on me.

Comment

Originally posted by baby_j
                        Prune juice doesn't work effectively on me.
                        How about trying apple cider vinegar with honey ?

It's supposedly good for health and it helps for smooth bowel movement too.

:wheee:

Comment

Originally posted by ponine
                          How about trying apple cider vinegar with honey ?

It's supposedly good for health and it helps for smooth bowel movement too. :wheee:
                          It helps? I've been thinking to try the apple cider vinegar since quite sometime ago, will buy it by this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky
                            Found this cutie!

Drink Prune Juice to avoid this!
                            So cute! You know if I drink prune juice, I can hear my tummy making all sorts of strange noises after 15 min, and the rest of the day will be spent visiting the WC, and I am NOT spared even if I'm in the middle of my sleep!!! :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Sky
                              Found this cutie!

Drink Prune Juice to avoid this!
                              So cute...

Comment

Working...
                              X