Cheese Cake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheese Cake

I tried one small little piece of cheese cake stick, $1.50 from Tio Glutton(Cheese Cake Studio on the Back Street) @ Takashimaya Basement 2 Food Hall. Their original cream is sandwiched(is there such a word?) between pie crust and cheese cake.

Tio Glutton

I only had one stick of this so it is still too early to tell if it is really that good or not. But the taste of sweetness is just nice.

Rec your best Cheese Cake in town here!
    Last edited by dolphin; 15-09-2003, 01:45 PM.

I love NYDC Original Cheese Cake.

Its a bit thick and creamy so can be rather sinful hee hee. I remember I finished like 1/4 of the 500grams cheese cake for my birthday when my friends dare me to finish it within like 20-30mins.

Gosh... I feel so bloated after it. :puke:

Comment

i luurrve cheesecake! tried almost every kind of cheesecake in town.

dolphin: tried tio glutton's cheese cake. it's good cos its light but very flavourful.

verda: love nydc's cheese cake as well, esp the oreo one! yummy!

but i still like blueberry cheesecake ice cream from galare the best

Comment

Re: Cheese Cake

i love the cheese cake from coffee bean. the cheese cake from breadtalk is also quite nice.

Comment

Blossom > yup the coffee bean one is not bad too. A friend once send to my office for my birthday. Slurp.

Comment

the best cheesecakes are supposedly from Hilton Hotel. but nowadays, i think people are moving towards lighter, fluffier versions, especially the ones from Japan. dol, Tio Glutton sounds nice.

Comment

i love the oreo cheese cake at bakers inn

and also the cheesecakes from cheesecake cafe at siglap!! they sell the best original cheese cake! not too heavy and just.mm, amazing. Nice ambience too...

Comment

i like my cheesecakes heavy and dense! i try to steer clear of the light japanese ones, can easily finish the entire thing myself

Comment

Oh, I really love Japanese cheese cakes! So soft and fluffy and melt-in-the-mouth! For a while, I was very into making my own japanese cheese cake. Haha, but none of the recipes i tired were good enough for me so I've abandoned all cake making activities already.

The Uncle Miki one is the yummiest. Tio Glutton is delish but kinda expensive for such a little stick. When it first opened, I had to queue for half hr to buy them, but nowadays don't notice a crowd anymore. The cheesecakes from Giant supermkt are also surprisingly cheap and good too, but quality really varies so sometimes it not very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by blushed2003
                    i like my cheesecakes heavy and dense! i try to steer clear of the light japanese ones, can easily finish the entire thing myself
                    Same here..I love heavy and dense cheese cake. No Japanese cheesecakes for me. They are too light for me. I love Bakers Inn Oreo Cheesecake and the chocolate cheesecake from Hilton cafe.

Comment

i love the coffee bean cheesecake! but would settle for the light fluffy fiesta one for breakfast. problem is, it's so light i can finish like a quarter of the fiesta cheesecake at a go!

Comment

i had lunch buffet at plaza on scotts today and the green tea cheesecake is amazing right down to the orea biscuit crust at the bottom and the orange gelatin thing at the top - all of us who ate it went 'wow!' at the first bite, truly amazing stuff!

Comment

ladies you should try the cheesecakes at BrownBox @ Serangoon Gardens. I love the "pink monster cheese" and chocolate cheesecake ... yummy.....

Comment

i love the cheesecake at cafe greco in melbourne. extremely rich and dense with a thick crust. comes in flavours like chocolate, mars, honeycomb etc. HUGE serving too! usually 2/3 people can share a slice coz its so big and so rich. heaven.....

Comment

Erica, I remembered taking really rich and yummy cheese cakes at L'incontrol (or something like that) when I was in Melbourne. Yummy..... The helping was also huge! And guess what... I had to finish one on my own cos my hubby was so greedy he wanted to buy two different flavours to try out

Comment

Working...
                              X