All about Soups!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All about Soups!

I'm a big-big fan of soup!! Be it Western or Chinese soup, I just can't get enough of it! Personally I love the Velvety Mushroom Soup @ The Soup Spoon in Raffles City. Any places/restaurant that serves fabulous soup?

Another fan of soups checking in!

I love soups too
    For chinese style soups, I love Crystal jade Palace's. The variety might not be plentiful, but the rich and intense flavour of their soups makes me melt into my seat.

For western style ones, I best love the ones I cook
    Other recommendations anyone?

Comment

there's the soup place at suntec city near the tony roma's. i can't remember the name. is that soup spoon as well?

tried a few of the soups, quite yummy.

Comment

Originally posted by vixette
        there's the soup place at suntec city near the tony roma's. i can't remember the name. is that soup spoon as well?

tried a few of the soups, quite yummy.
        Is that a Chinese restaurant?? I had wanted to try this as well.

I love clam chowder soup from Sizzler. I love my soup thick and rich and this one reminds me of the clam chowder soup from San Francisco Fisherman Wharf which I really missed. I love the soup from Shasteik as well.

Have not been to Soup Spoon for sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
          Is that a Chinese restaurant?? I had wanted to try this as well.

The one that Vix was referring to is not a Chinese restaurant. In fact, i think there are 2 soup places along the same stretch. They are something like Soup Spoon. Somehow the names just slipped off my mind.

Is the Chinese restaurant The Soup Restaurant? I love the herbal soup there.

Comment

i'm not a soup person but recently tried the mushroom soup at teaspa - great stuff; my friends say it tastes like that at hilton hotel? well, it's great anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by keiko
              Is the Chinese restaurant The Soup Restaurant? I love the herbal soup there.
              Oh yes The Soup Restaurant....I must try it one day. Have been passing by that place but never tried.

Comment

Originally posted by keiko
                In fact, i think there are 2 soup places along the same stretch. They are something like Soup Spoon. Somehow the names just slipped off my mind.
                is it Soupworks?

Comment

soup central?

just hazarding a guess.

Comment

I can't resist the mushroom soup from Marche! always pop by there just to drink it even when i'm alone...

Comment

i like soup spoon too!

Comment

Originally posted by meow123
                        Oh yes The Soup Restaurant....I must try it one day. Have been passing by that place but never tried.
                        I love soup. Nothing beats having soup on a cold cold day

Meow, you need to try the Soup Restaurant. They have a few outlets actually. I know there's one at the corner of Seah Street and another at your favorite hangout - DFS.

Comment

woohoo! i love soups - clear or creamy. even though i'm super stuffed after a meal, i still have space for soup.

my all-time favourite soups are the baked potato soup from tony roma's and the asparagus & broccoli soup from olio dome (not sure if its still sold there)

my grandma makes good double-boiled soup too.

Comment

I love soup!!

I have a really cold body tempature, so they warm me up. But I don't eat the creamy ones - I'm allergic to milk products.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
                              I love soup. Nothing beats having soup on a cold cold day

Meow, you need to try the Soup Restaurant. They have a few outlets actually. I know there's one at the corner of Seah Street and another at your favorite hangout - DFS.
                              Thanks Dimples!! I didn't know there was one at DFS...sorry too absorbed in shopping most of the time that I didn't realise there is a soup place at DFS...

Comment

Working...
                              X